Hows the Hooters restaurant in Singapore??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

links

1,500 RPM
Any guys here went there before? I was having a dinner in the Hooters Shanghai, the Hooter Girls in Shanghai are not bad.

I didnt take picture but this site have their pics:

album_en

im interested to know first hand experiences as well.... saw their pix online and it aint that pleasing ler the girls LOL

but i went to hooters SF in october... my nose was bleeding like a friggin waterfall and my eyes were SO CLEAN!! wakakkakakaka

shanghai hooters girls are ok. their figure are hot but face are so so only.I think its their tight hot pants and shirts uniform make them look hot...a few of them are quite boobie

i just have a quick meal and rush to catch up a plane.

my friend said SG one used to hot but now is dull already.

asian countries can open hooters meh ? id think they pay big money to hire the right waitresess to be on par with the states standards lol

i saw phua chu kang last week, n he went to this restaurant called crazy horse, it is much like hooters..but I didnt think it was real...anybody can confirm that?

I know Hooters (US at least) has pretty good Buffolo wings .... yuuumm ... beats any blondie with HUGE knockers by far ....

there are 2 hooters in shanghai and 1 in singapore if not mistaken. Well shanghai one got quite some boobie babes but not really pretty. they will perform those kind of "cheer leaders" dance every hour or what if not mistaken....

>"< omg i want go too haha

i saw phua chu kang last week, n he went to this restaurant called crazy horse, it is much like hooters..but I didnt think it was real...anybody can confirm that?

mysupra .... hmmm .... from PJ .... does reminded me of someone of similar nicks .... :mouth_closed:

Top Bottom