How to wash your car in 20 minutes - protecting yr asset

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
hardcore_detailer said:
Used to be hardcore detailer. Now no time to do all. LOL so must keep it well from start. Tis is what i do

1) send it to nearby roadside car wash. Ask for spray only. Shampoo all don't wan. Should be arounbd RM2 or 3. Unless u have those water jet spray. then can diy at home lor. I live in condo so no choice lor. Very important to spray all those big chunk of sand and dust away.
2)reach home, rinse again with normal pipe.
3) shampoo car with MG nxt shampoo or ultimate wash n wax. Use MG MF wash mitt to scrub........very very lightly. Almost not using any force
4) Very lightly dry with MF towel.
5) apply MG ultimate quick detailer with MF cloth....very lightly.

Lol, the important is don't your force to dry your car or apply any wax or quick detailer. else, you will end up with some scratches or swirl mark even if you use the best MF clothes in the world. Very hard to say mar, suddently got something landed on your car. then you wipe it along. Scratch.....tongue.gif

remember the damages of road side car wash...pls view here
http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2010/04/optimum-no-rinse-wash-to-test-by-kc.html

roy said:
hardcore_detailer remind of me before i meet kc.....send it to nearby roadside car wash for water jet spray then go to mine buddy house for a car wash,phewww 1hour+ or maybe 2hour for the process (sometimes jammed),have to skip mine gym just for a car wash..... :furious:
thanks to alien KC that contribute a lot of info,the best of all is ONR,I can wash mine car anytime(cause i stayin at condo)even mine neighbour & mine colleague oso notice mine ride is always shine...now i m interested to to learn some rotary...hopefully KC aka detailalien will come up with some thing, :thumbs:
[snapback]37544164[/snapback]​
get yr makita & the class is ready to go

Thanks guys......lets do a quick pit stop detailing
if possible ....see we will meet up ...at a central location & do a complete make over detailing in 60 minutes

Passionately in sharing with you the simplicity of car detailing & most of all - literally anytime , anywhere ..how to protect yr assets against deterioration......simply effortless & hesitation

2 sunday ago my buddy brought a new car.....& he wanna me to show him some simple steps of basic car care without burning a hole into his pocket & Paint (hologram- by sending to so call detailer....to avoid hacked job....so I suggest you are the car greatest detailer...i share with him how to..

so we met up in Equine Jusco...

time: afternoon..
weather: sunny & hot...Not shaded....(warning...not to wash car under hot & sunny day - to avoid water spots)
Water asses : Nope

TIME: 30 minutes (given to me only)

picture just taken before wash

imagine just 4 days not wash.....& the amount of dust accumulated...inches of debris & dirt settle on the surface

ONR half bonnet ....on the right

after ONR wash

Lubricity of ONR (glides thru yr paint- flawlessly) & The technology advancement in the Micro fibers - ta da (aka magnet cloth)

water test

ta da...the polymer glides the water away

before

after

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
looks great... give it a week with the kids in and out and umm yea... you'll be back at square one

LOl
i know what you mean

the best detailer...i believe is still the car owner himself

cos he is the true ownership.....its time for us to take on the care for our investment...

many says yr car looks shinny...I replied...i like the feeling of driving a new car without paying a new instalment
simply just detailing myself ...taking back the ownership

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Dear KC,

Can I know do you have an agent for ONR in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah?
How much is one bottle and can last how long?

Btw, Do we need a few microfibre cloth? One to wash and another to immediately dry it? Thank you...

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Veloc,

No agent in Sabah yet...
Good product & i've been using it.
Hard to sell in Sabah coz the price concern in here compare to peninsular.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Veloc,

No agent in Sabah yet...
Sayang lo like that... So good not available in Sabah... But I see the price quite ok in his blog. RM100 for 32 ounce + 3 MF cloth. Sure expensive than standard car wash la.. But if really that good, I don't mind. So Pangyau, how you use to buy it?

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
I meet him in person (Sunway)
To sell washing product in Sabah for that price hard to say.
U already know the range of consumer in here.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Dear KC,

Can I know do you have an agent for ONR in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah?
How much is one bottle and can last how long?

Btw, Do we need a few microfibre cloth? One to wash and another to immediately dry it? Thank you...

Hi Buddy...I was at KK for a week , went to Mt kinabalu, kundasang, Dalit, Karambunai, Sutera & much more - the amount of expensive cars there out beat Peninsular,
As i was driving to Mesilau - on a rented persone, i hardly see any kancil or kenari or sagas - brand new HI lux, Ninja turtle & hardly even lexus harrier - as it is consider cheapo to Cynus

tell me about it, orang kk cant afford - now when i was hanging around the night market (next to the Filipino market)....almost every cars filled with swirls - horrendous paint defect -

SCRATCHES on the paint - now the issue is, they are not educated on this......can u imagine if they know what the local road side car wash does, the damages....hahahahahahah

they will be running to you....I am not talking of selling this in the night market but - if you imagine

now like pang yau - washing a car in an apartment - 3 micro fibers & 8 litres of water, anytime, anywhere - in just 20 minutes - blink blink clean - only cost u 2.80 per wash - without even need to drive out to car wash (pulang balik maybe in 20 minutes + 10 minutes waiting + 40 minutes washing) + petrol = ended up how much resources are you using??

an average owner of ninja trutle in KK, also have their bimmers & merz & alphard - millions of ringgit car spent vs a little investment

comparisonly - a plate of chicken rice cost RM 8 is a norm ( i got a shock) food is so terribly expensive here - i spent an average RM 6-8 for a coffee shop makan - this crazy

Spent 2 night at Salut & Gayang - both equally expensive (300 +++ for 5 person dinner) but asia city Welcome seafood is damm cheap & better

1 kg of crab is RM 18 (cook however u want), prawns, Kupang, hermit crab, Bawal & 3 beers RM 76.00

is that some thing wrong?????? eating in town is cheaper that the 1 hours drive to Tualang??????

I cant quite understand - but just a comparrisionly this is my finding - how fitly rich KK olang is

Veloc,

No agent in Sabah yet...
Sayang lo like that... So good not available in Sabah... But I see the price quite ok in his blog. RM100 for 32 ounce + 3 MF cloth. Sure expensive than standard car wash la.. But if really that good, I don't mind. So Pangyau, how you use to buy it?
I meet him in person (Sunway)
To sell washing product in Sabah for that price hard to say.
U already know the range of consumer in here.
If its meguirs or MOTHERS... i'll b the first to buy.
hahahaha reintal - see what meguiars forum says about this The journey of BMW E39 car detailing story by KC - Car Care Forums: Meguiar's Online

just let yr fingers work a bit
Car Detailing hands on session with KC (advance level paint correction) - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Hi Buddy...I was at KK for a week , went to Mt kinabalu, kundasang, Dalit, Karambunai, Sutera & much more - the amount of expensive cars there out beat Peninsular,
As i was driving to Mesilau - on a rented persone, i hardly see any kancil or kenari or sagas - brand new HI lux, Ninja turtle & hardly even lexus harrier - as it is consider cheapo to Cynus

tell me about it, orang kk cant afford - now when i was hanging around the night market (next to the Filipino market)....almost every cars filled with swirls - horrendous paint defect -

SCRATCHES on the paint - now the issue is, they are not educated on this......can u imagine if they know what the local road side car wash does, the damages....hahahahahahah

they will be running to you....I am not talking of selling this in the night market but - if you imagine

now like pang yau - washing a car in an apartment - 3 micro fibers & 8 litres of water, anytime, anywhere - in just 20 minutes - blink blink clean - only cost u 2.80 per wash - without even need to drive out to car wash (pulang balik maybe in 20 minutes + 10 minutes waiting + 40 minutes washing) + petrol = ended up how much resources are you using??

an average owner of ninja trutle in KK, also have their bimmers & merz & alphard - millions of ringgit car spent vs a little investment

comparisonly - a plate of chicken rice cost RM 8 is a norm ( i got a shock) food is so terribly expensive here - i spent an average RM 6-8 for a coffee shop makan - this crazy

Spent 2 night at Salut & Gayang - both equally expensive (300 +++ for 5 person dinner) but asia city Welcome seafood is damm cheap & better

1 kg of crab is RM 18 (cook however u want), prawns, Kupang, hermit crab, Bawal & 3 beers RM 76.00

is that some thing wrong?????? eating in town is cheaper that the 1 hours drive to Tualang??????

I cant quite understand - but just a comparrisionly this is my finding - how fitly rich KK olang is

hahahaha reintal - see what meguiars forum says about this The journey of BMW E39 car detailing story by KC - Car Care Forums: Meguiar's Online

just let yr fingers work a bit
Car Detailing hands on session with KC (advance level paint correction) - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

Hey when were you here? Yeah I'm glad people realize how insane the living cost is here. Salary is lower than KL but living cost higher?

Well, I do admit that there are a lot of filthy rich people here... Construction, oil palm, timber etc... Those whom you mention use ninja, cygnus, even the new Lexus LX570 are those people. But got poor and middle class also la like me :biggrin:. Really... They way we middle class live here is spend every cent earn on food and basics. No extra. Very little or no savings. That is why less people go for entertainment here. That is why night not as happening in KL. Less people can spend on higher quality stuff. Most use basic stuff. Sigh...

But as for your products, I will say there is a market here. Though it won't be as big as in peninsular due to the low population. It will b a very niche market.

And where did you eat chicken rice for RM 8? OMG. That is crazy. If i come across ti i will curse the shop owner. Food here is expensive. Chicken rice is around RM5 standard. But there are some who think that their chickens are rared by the Gods and they sell at insane prices.... There are are a few like that around town. The problem with kk people is they don't complain. Expensive just eat. Not ice just eat. Price increase eat less. Consumer rights knowledge here is very low... I heard that people in KL will complain or report. I mean that is the way! KK is like that because nobody cares.

Anyways hope you enjoyed your stay...

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Btw Sifu KC,

Any advise to fix the damages here:

<http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-care/365218-how-to-repatch-repair-such-damages-on-car-body-paint.html#post1063415460>

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
kc2,

I'm not around for time being.
Miss my chance to use your expertise on detailing using clear coat.

It's true you may seen many big & expensive car in Sabah. I grade them as high income people.
They don't care what will happen to their car or type of product been use.
Coz can be change it any time (some). They normally sent it over to detailing service.

But if you look at bigger picture, the normal/average income not always in town area.
This type of people who appreciate their car.
Some of them reluctant to spend on good product.
Due to bad economy nowadays.

Cost of cooked food very expensive....I seldom eat outside.
Coz the food "langsung tak spicy"

After all your product give me much easier to clean my ride.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hey when were you here? Yeah I'm glad people realize how insane the living cost is here. Salary is lower than KL but living cost higher?

Well, I do admit that there are a lot of filthy rich people here... Construction, oil palm, timber etc... Those whom you mention use ninja, cygnus, even the new Lexus LX570 are those people. But got poor and middle class also la like me :biggrin:. Really... They way we middle class live here is spend every cent earn on food and basics. No extra. Very little or no savings. That is why less people go for entertainment here. That is why night not as happening in KL. Less people can spend on higher quality stuff. Most use basic stuff. Sigh...

But as for your products, I will say there is a market here. Though it won't be as big as in peninsular due to the low population. It will b a very niche market.

And where did you eat chicken rice for RM 8? OMG. That is crazy. If i come across ti i will curse the shop owner. Food here is expensive. Chicken rice is around RM5 standard. But there are some who think that their chickens are rared by the Gods and they sell at insane prices.... There are are a few like that around town. The problem with kk people is they don't complain. Expensive just eat. Not ice just eat. Price increase eat less. Consumer rights knowledge here is very low... I heard that people in KL will complain or report. I mean that is the way! KK is like that because nobody cares.

Anyways hope you enjoyed your stay...

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Btw Sifu KC,

Any advise to fix the damages here:

<http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-care/365218-how-to-repatch-repair-such-damages-on-car-body-paint.html#post1063415460>

Hi Veloc
Thanks for your fast input - chicken rice at Opp - Mt. Kinabalu park - the rest at tanjung rhu RM 6 le

What i observed - it must been crazy for outsider to reside there. everything super expensive

when i was eating in asia city - welcome seafood - my bones plates was change every 5 minutes or whenever is filled - such a small place & 20 over people work - must be very cheap labour - other wise how can the business survive

on the other hand whether is a kancil or saga - cost arise when come to taking care of yr ride

like what i mention - drive off away from yr house to car wash & back - cost you more money + time

now i enjoy my convenience of easy effective & effortless wash

just 20 minutes & 3 MICROFIBRES WASH

i SALUTE U & Pang Yau - how can u guys survive there

cos i am happy with my rm4 chicken rice

kc2,

I'm not around for time being.
Miss my chance to use your expertise on detailing using clear coat.

It's true you may seen many big & expensive car in Sabah. I grade them as high income people.
They don't care what will happen to their car or type of product been use.
Coz can be change it any time (some). They normally sent it over to detailing service.

But if you look at bigger picture, the normal/average income not always in town area.
This type of people who appreciate their car.
Some of them reluctant to spend on good product.
Due to bad economy nowadays.

Cost of cooked food very expensive....I seldom eat outside.
Coz the food "langsung tak spicy"

After all your product give me much easier to clean my ride.
Yes

that was the reason of your existence - to make known what is unknown to them - if my fellow client who has a few exotic (GT3, aston M)can spent 10 minutes each week to wash one of each - (i believe now with this they can train their maid & driver to do it)

my friend - you really need to know what all these detailing shop can survive - at the end of the day it is how you package yr presentation

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi bro KC, when will you be having another clinic on your expertise again? Have never been to one of your clinic in car detailing yet so far. Hope to be able to view up front on how you did it instead.

Really great job you have did all this while to share with us here...:adore:

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
KC,

Ive been talking with Pangyau regarding this detailing etc.. and I want some of that products too! I will PM u later for the products that you carry. I live in a condo and its exactly what i want.

thanks

jack_lee

Known Member
Jan 24, 2008
Hi kc !

would you mind send me a pic of the said ONR product?a pm will do.

many thanks.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi kc !

would you mind send me a pic of the said ONR product?a pm will do.

many thanks.

my solution is diluting ONR optimum no rinse wash 1 ounce to 2 gallon of water 3 caps to 8 litres of water

before..the mixtures

just 3 caps to 8 litres of water & no need a second bucket......as i left the 2nd bucket to rinse off the rims cleaning later

after ONR mixtures....blueish ...water tension now is created to hold dust below & same time washes & lubricate

rear bonnet before wash...

even visible swirls very onvious

after soaking the 1st microfibers in ONR...wipe on & buff dry with

after wash...

to read more http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-detailing-forums/334645-supercar-porsche-gt3-just-detail-by-seech-and-kc.html

Here is what you have to do if you are washing your car in USA

they soapy water cannot be drain to the irrigation - the environmental issue