how to test drive the 2nd Airtrek Turbo?

why pending, 2014 will be even more difficult to get hire purchase loan.
unless u buying cash then ignore it la.

yup.. our bro danz is true.. its harder since airtrek turbo is only produce from 2002 till 2005 which is 2005 is very rare in our domestic market..

actually true but not true.hire purchase now mostly is based on the person not much of the car.repayment of the loan is based on 1/3 of your nett salary including other commitment such as houseloan.
salary 3000
housing loan 1000
current salary without commitment 2000,max car repayment around rm700.
or your saving account/fd has more money then the car you purchase.
banks nowadays looking at repayment not the car anymore like they used to

Last edited:
hi guys...my loan is approve already. juz pending on the document on the seller side, cos the car is under company, need lot document.
now till final stage, juz left a letter only, hope next week can get the car after jpj transfer name.

u better prepare to get halfday leave cause jpj nowdays registry system update. so the new owner of the car need to come and register themselve..

But then, it's good and bad. Good because we really need the owner to be there to ensure car is sold. This is obviously legit. Bad cos it's really inconvenient. I hate going to govt departments.

u better prepare to get halfday leave cause jpj nowdays registry system update. so the new owner of the car need to come and register themselve..

the bank officer will settle all for me. so i just wait only. hope this week can get.

Hi Biao, I am orginally from Ipoh n been residing in Kl for many years. I do come to Ipoh quite often as my out laws n parents are here. The last time i had a problem which was recently , I took my car to Kuala Kangsar Road . I will get u the exact add and the shop name once u get your monster.

. This mechanic is well versed with OBD scanner and can detect

hi, where are this workshop? is it near jalan kuala kangsar shell station?
i hear friend say move to bercham already.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom