how to stick aluminium mesh

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys i just sent my car to the workshop to attach the aluminium mesh grill onto the bumper...will post up the picture later..tell me what do you think of it ok? need opinion from you all..

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
guys..what do u think? these are the pictures of before and after..

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
weikhee86 said:
guys..what do u think? these are the pictures of before and after..
1. you need to take some lesson in picture taking lolx
2. looks okay, doesn't look like some second-rated DIY project that makes your car look worse
3. probably better than what proton guys will do to it.
4. personally i prefer one colour bumper, so if i were you i might spray the mesh black.

just my 2 cent.

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hey thanks for the feedback..actually i got it done at the workshop..cos i thought if i do it myself it's gonna look damn ugly...next project i want to spray the bumpers and skirting the same colour as the car's body..unicolor mar..the mesh spray black o blue nice?

Reactions: แรนV

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yeah man...cos i'm planning to spray the bumpers and skirts blue..metallic blue 2 be exact..cos my car is metallic blue..and they give me plastic bumpers.. :( what colour shud the rims be? want it to be ngam with the car colour...do u think black is nice? o white?

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
most accessories shop can get already..but better check at several shops before buying..scared later kena ripped off...so do some survey first bro..sell in sheet form one..can potong and customize to ur fancy..hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

in the MAF Sensor, if u see inside, there is one resistor... if that resistor fall off , did anyone know any shop that can solder that resistor's leg back?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience