How to remove oil/grease stains in interior?

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
hi guys,

my car interior got oil/grease stains whenever i send it for service. got stains on door panel, dahsboard, seat and also roof :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: dunno wth those fellas doing in my car. maybe they drive it out for lunch or something coz rear passenger seats oso dirty. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

anyone knows how to clean up those stains? if i bring to car wash, they charge until i have to sell bakcside... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

jameswwt

Mar 7, 2008
hi guys,

my car interior got oil/grease stains whenever i send it for service. got stains on door panel, dahsboard, seat and also roof :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: dunno wth those fellas doing in my car. maybe they drive it out for lunch or something coz rear passenger seats oso dirty. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

anyone knows how to clean up those stains? if i bring to car wash, they charge until i have to sell bakcside... :bawling::bawling::bawling:
Haiyoh...Mizu,u can get those washing foam or liquid from Careffour or any hardware shop specially to clean up car interior (dashboard,dr trim,etc).

Very effective.

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
james : tried ady, still got stain/smudges :(

jin : will try the dishwasher. tks :)

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
james : tried ady, still got stain/smudges :(

jin : will try the dishwasher. tks :)
if cannot, i'll finish my dishwasher in 1 shot...:proud:

lonelylilpig

Feb 26, 2006
U can try product from STP " Tough Stuff" ( if not mistaken ) the can is yellow in colour n i usually use it to clean my customer car interior during the days i'm still a service advisor ......

I'm not sure where to post this but I think most DIY members should know better.
I'm looking for this clip which hold Wira's rear number plate frame.
Anyone knows where to get them? I've tried spare part shops and they don't have it.
Where else could I get hold of this? Thanks.