Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

how to delete this kinda file ??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
aiks.. did he said anything on virus?

Originally posted by seperlinky@Nov 19 2003, 01:48 PM
aiks.. did he said anything on virus?
dunno ler... lets just assume if there is one, it is better to reformat...
hehe..

Originally posted by extrememech@Nov 20 2003, 03:01 AM
the file i wanna delete is not virus effected...
okok... then I think it is the other 2 possibilities nia lo...
I also haf similar probs... but then cant seem to get the stupid file out...
maybe sum tools on the internet might help?? try to search for them...

can try:
Download.com

hahaha thats the oldest trick in a hackers handbook and the first thing u will learn too. let me guess, if u can t delete it, chances are u r NOT running windows XP right?

to delete the file, u must type del [filename] in dos. but how do u type the file name if its all in funny characters?

figure it out amigo. how do u type extended character sets?

thinkin of this brain also pecah....save the things u want and format the com ler bro...no fuss, no hassle, no turning back...a brand new clean drive....

go reistry
delete those suspected or weird files..in ur RUN/RUNONCE section..
then restart
then delete the program
:)

First and foremost, the first few rules is...

1) never format unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Suggested Solution:
If suspect harddisk is infected. Try to use another harddisk to scan the infected harddisk. So you must have another computer/harddisk with operating system installed then update to latest virus defination and then scan the suspected infected harddisk.

2) Error code is 1026 is an issue can occur for any of the following reasons:

You copy or move a file to a disk, delete the file, and then click the Undo Copy or Undo Move command to try to retrieve the file.

Insufficient hard disk space on the computer.

You copy or delete files over a network and the server has problems sending the file because of security issues or network traffic

RESOLUTION
To resolve this issue, follow one of the appropriate methods:

Using the Undo Copy and Undo Move Commands
To resolve this issue, configure Windows to move files you delete to the Recycle Bin. To do this, follow these steps:

Right-click the Recycle Bin, and then click Properties.

If you use one setting for all drives, click to clear the Do not move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted check box, and then click OK.
NOTE: If you configure the Recycle Bin to work independently on each drive, click to clear the Do not move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted check box on each local disk tab, and then click OK.

IMPORTANT: The Undo Copy and Undo Move commands are available, but do not work with files that you have deleted from a floppy disk.

I got these stuff from Microsoft site by the way.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Based on 76mm bore and 87.3mm stroke,
any shifu here can advise how to get them? I've seen forms for customize pistons but there are some items that I do not know/unsure of how to fill them up.

would require the following:

1. Forged lowcomp pistons
2. Forged conrod
3. Bearings to withstand high boost.
4. Headstuds.

Please, constructive comments only, I know all would want to say "change engine betteR" and stuff like that but I've decided to stick to 4g18.

Any contribution...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom