How to clean samco hoses

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

gsr-sam

Known Member
I have been looking at the web for pointers on hiw to do this as my current blue hoses are really dirty. Appreciate any inputs on how to get them cleaned and gleaming again

From Samcosport:
Q: How should I clean my SamcoSport Hoses?
A: SamcoSport only recommend using hot soapy water to clean your hoses. If you do this regularly, the natural shine will be promoted. DO NOT use petrol or any petroleum based cleaning products (including those labelled as Silicone shine or similar) – whilst these may give a short term shine, over time they discolour the hose.

oso apply for those fake samco..????

just asking only... i dun using fake parts....

From Samcosport:
Q: How should I clean my SamcoSport Hoses?
A: SamcoSport only recommend using hot soapy water to clean your hoses. If you do this regularly, the natural shine will be promoted. DO NOT use petrol or any petroleum based cleaning products (including those labelled as Silicone shine or similar) – whilst these may give a short term shine, over time they discolour the hose.

ONR wash it

if it is too dirty use
try Power clean dilute 1 : 5 part water

spray on the brush & aggitate prior rinsingoff

P1120255.JPG

my buddy car
P1120065.JPG

P1120064.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks bro...finally this is the method I used. Wash down with petrol..clean and rinse with Sunlight. Mine was really dirty and worn through the years. It works really well. But I must say that I was cautioned against this cleaning regularly. I only did it because mine was really bad.

JINEIL2EN,

How to identified "fake"/"replica" Samco Hoses?
Some said Samco Made in Taiwan also good reliable.
Please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.

JINEIL2EN,

How to identified "fake"/"replica" Samco Hoses?
Some said Samco Made in Taiwan also good reliable.
Please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.
if u buy at around rm1xx per set of upper & lower hose, confirm fake 1 loo... if u buy from racingfxt, DxD, MunLxx, Rxdzone... then ma confirm fake 1 loo...
i oso dunno how to explain the real 1...

just see the 'benang'. if ori samco got 5 benang, fake one only 3....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom