How much can i sell my car???

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Hi all.. im just wondering how much can i actually sell my car??? im planning to change car by the end of the year.

this are my car pic

my rims just changed to a 16" rim. (the pics are my old rims)

clean Vtec engine. untouched

interior full leather seat with vibrator seat

exterior mod u could see from the picture
-bomex bumper
-crystal tails
-type R elblem
-Mugen Wing
-Custom Made Damd Rear Skirting
-Sideskirt
-smoked headlamps
-Diamond Vision Halogen head lamp
-led lights front and rear
-16" rims

muffler is the race craft CF muffler

low milage (for an 96 car ok lah)

acc free (minor scratches tak kira lah)

tip top condition. full tank around rm60 can reach to MELAKA from subang and back here de.

oh yeah and no accident b4.

IM actually planning to sell my car for 38k-40k is it possible??? or any other suggestion?

Bump: ----BUMB----

Last edited:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Automatic. Doch Vtec

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol but 1st need sell my car le.. u think how leh looseand???? can sell 38k mah??

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
lol but 1st need sell my car le.. u think how leh looseand???? can sell 38k mah??
Wah , sorry bro , I can't help much .. My knowledge are shallow on this but Good Luck on your sales!

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
depends on the buyer. i think 38-40k is quite reasonable. seeing that the oem untouched ej8 or so, goes for 35s or so...

just my 2 cents.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
tnx. arrowhead.... ur a big help... im scared that i might over priced my car or maybe selling it too cheap... hahaha.... XD

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
anyone else can share more info on this in selling my ride...

Bump: anyone else can share more info on this in selling my ride...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
should be selling around rm35k to rm36k for current price. Loan bit hard to arrange therefore sometimes ppl lowered their price. you can advertise in the marketplace in our forum or motor trader even u can go to car market i.e sunday market at mppj building...try yr luck there....cheerz

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
tnx.. meaning my 38k is overpriced??? motortrader there have people sell around 38k also... so i not sure..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nice car u having there.....juz managed to see the pics coz jus now couldnt load....its not overpriced if u put 38k, juz if u want the car to sell off faster and save the hassles of ppl calling and meeting up to test drive etc....go for 35k to 36k.....easier and faster this way...juz my suggestion....cheerz

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Yup, I thk that you shld probably attract some attn with a RM36k thereabouts pricing. But be prepared for further negotiations. The MT pricing always seemed to be higher than the real market price. Case for example, I have a few cars and my first car, an Iswara, has been mostly parked in the garage with no use as I normally use my Coupe and Camry. After the last servicing (everythg charged to my companies so it's easier to maintain my cars :driver:), I decided to sell the car. The MT prices were in the region of RM15k-18k, but used car dealers only offered RM7k-8k (halved!) as they said current mkt not very good so sales slower. The car was first-hand and had full service records from EON, was accident-free with lots of extras like RM10k (price back at time of car purchase, that was) audio system, after-mkt steering, etc. Many ppl came to view and ALL offers were ard RM10k. So you can see that the offered price was actually a few k's lower than the MT pricing.

In the end, I just let it go at the first guy who could offer me RM10k cash (most needed to get loan, so it was troublesome). So be prepared to sell at a lower price, bro.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hmm.. if a lower price meaning i need to wait till end of the year only i can sell it.. as i can take loan to buy the another car while waiting for buyer to buy my current car rite???

and andy_coupe... did u mean that the bottom line is that i shud sell my car by cash without loan?? so that can sell faster as no need waist time with loan and stuff...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Crap.. is SOCH kah???sorry guys i duno de.. i tot was DOCH all a long.. my mistake...

i just found from some forum is said SOCH is single cam and DOCH is dual cam...
SOCH faster pickup but top speed suk...
DOCH pickup not that fast but max speed nice..
but all this depends on mod lah rite???

is this info correct??? i not pro in engine stuff... :adore:

Last edited:

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
andy_coupe... did u mean that the bottom line is that i shud sell my car by cash without loan?? so that can sell faster as no need waist time with loan and stuff...
It depends on you actually. Some buyers can be keen on your car and place a deposit but if they can't get loan or need long time to get the loan, then it would be more troublesome. Cash is of course more convenient but it also means that you are narrowing down your market, bro.

I was also wondering if you have upgraded to an EK9 engine as you mentioned that it's a DOHC VTEC. But looks like yours is ori.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol bro.. is i stated at the front.. my engine bay is untouched.. CLEAN.. just duno is DOCH or SOCH..

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hmm.. maybe i shud... ahahahaa.. kk lah later if got time i go take.. but dirth leh the engine.. didnt go wash...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Short of actually modifying the pedals myself, what are your recommendations for aftermarket pedals to replace the stock ones in an Iswara ?

Do they come with adjustable pads so that it is possible to adjust the distance between the brake and gas pedals to facilitate proper H&T ? Also, are these of the proper pad geometryfor H&T...meaning ideally the brake pad sits higher than the gas pedal ??

Thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience