Woe is me,How much to sell a 07 CT?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
May 2, 2007
Hi Guys,
Need to do a survey here as i might have to study abroad next year and won't be around long enough to take care of my baby

My CT was bought in May this year, VTEC, bluish grey.

Thus i wanted to check with you guys what would be a good way to sell if off and probably how much can i get for it??

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
i can offer you the highest orice.. rm30k.. eheheeee.. interested?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
CT??? City u mean,...
aishhhh,... make me blurrr only,...

come come, look for me,... penang same same,...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

MelaOS

May 2, 2007
hi guys,
great advice there.
i've heard that if i sold my car to the second hand car dealership, they will squeeze an additional few more ks out of me.
if that is the case, then how are my options to sell directly to the buyer instead of through a third party?

thanks.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
hi guys,
great advice there.
i've heard that if i sold my car to the second hand car dealership, they will squeeze an additional few more ks out of me.
if that is the case, then how are my options to sell directly to the buyer instead of through a third party?

thanks.
advertise bro,... free of charge here,...
then i also suggest kwong wah, since u are in penang,...

or look for me,... i get u direct buyer,...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Like what Fobsahmad said, best bet is to sell directly. Motortrader bro.

But dont expect to get 80K. The moment u drive off the dealer lot, u lose 15k on the spot bro. Interest and shit.

Yes, dealers will offer a lower price, since they have to put into consideration their own periuk nasi and also how long they have to hold the car in stock (again, monthly payments and interest shit)

So ur better off selling it directly.

Assuming u paid 10% deposit and 90% loan for 7 years, u have only paid back the bank less than 10K.

Its still a lose lose situation bro.

Reselling a car under a year old hurts. Hard facts right there.

Or better still

Sell to a relative, or if you have strong beliefs in him/her, let him pay off the loan (sambung bayar)

Then when u come back, u buy back the car from him. And resell the car.

if youre going to Japan, bring back that FD2R or new Euro-R. (Racun a bit)

Cheers mate!

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Like what Fobsahmad said, best bet is to sell directly. Motortrader bro.

But dont expect to get 80K. The moment u drive off the dealer lot, u lose 15k on the spot bro. Interest and shit.

Yes, dealers will offer a lower price, since they have to put into consideration their own periuk nasi and also how long they have to hold the car in stock (again, monthly payments and interest shit)

So ur better off selling it directly.

Assuming u paid 10% deposit and 90% loan for 7 years, u have only paid back the bank less than 10K.

Its still a lose lose situation bro.

Reselling a car under a year old hurts. Hard facts right there.

Or better still

Sell to a relative, or if you have strong beliefs in him/her, let him pay off the loan (sambung bayar)

Then when u come back, u buy back the car from him. And resell the car.

if youre going to Japan, bring back that FD2R or new Euro-R. (Racun a bit)

Cheers mate!
aiyak,... fobs abdullah in havoc,... fobs ahmad here,... aiyakssss,...
i juz hope the americans use my nick for their fobslites, then i can patent, sit back n collect royalty $,...

bro melaOS,... look up for me, 0164726543,... haha! accord kaki kureng,... now me wanna hook up with civic/city kakis,... smoke the city(s) and get smoked by the civic booohoooooohooooo!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I plan to change the roof of my wira as it is rusting badly. I repaired it once by just replacing the top part, RM300, but it could only last a year. This time, i plan to send it to EON, where they will cut-off the top part, and place a whole new roof (RM1500). But, by cutting it, doesn't it weaken the structure?

anyone has experience in this sort of things?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience