how good is ultraracing strut bars

[email protected]

Apr 15, 2006
www.friendster.com
hello bro..

dis my opinion study on dis parts.. basically, we must know the function on dis part.. strut bar, fender bar or any bar is applied to hold the absober, body and arm.. for proton, the absober mounted on the body and indirectly the bar would avoid the body from move or twist.. so the handling would become perfect..

the point is, the better bar is from the stiff material but not the light material.. steel is heavy but stiff than aluminium.. CUSCO become expensive is not only bcoz of brand but the material is already expensive.. but aluminium does not rusty.. then hollow bar is better than solid bar.. solid bar become better if have some shape from xtrusion or forged process..

plz correct if i'm mistakes.. thks..

SHENzz

Jun 25, 2006
huh wat u mean solid bar become better if have some shape from xtrusion or forged process...don get this

punktuichea

Apr 17, 2006
im UR full complete set user for kenari.
juz 1 word...best!!!
i can say UR bar is the best performance in malaysia.
after u tried u wil know.

[email protected]

Apr 15, 2006
www.friendster.com
bout solid bar.. better if have shape... if u study back any beam like under ur car or beam for build a house or building, the shape is not only rectangle but have some shape.. look like "H" section.. n bout forged, if u find some spanar, have emblem "drop forged".. it is a process to hardened the steel also "annealing".. dat wut i know after study for 4years..

xbalance2002

Mar 15, 2006
[email protected],
i agree on what u say here but steel disadvantage is weight...
aluminium there is alot of grade as well as they have different strenght...some of the grade the aluminium is even stiffer the steel....but very costly compare to steel....

just buy the bars that u can afford comfortably and support your driving style lor.

[email protected]

Apr 15, 2006
www.friendster.com
its true.. aluminum can be stiff if add wif some carbon to hold the molecule and have some process.. that why the cost is high.. but when u attach on or car, the different is not too large on weight.. but the important thing in strut bar is a stiff.. to hold the body and suspension.. nowdays, i stil not found any aluminum front bar wif 4 point.. only UR have 4 point.. for me, 2 point is not enough..

we cannot but and try like try and error.. its already increase the cost.. the cheaper front bar that i found is RM40.. but when we try and error, we already waste RM40.. better use for eat.. hehehe...

@zri

Jan 26, 2006
hi guys..

wats d diffrent btween UR bars n URD bars (ultra racing development)???
izzit d same company??? got confuse.. which 1 is better.. anyone???

previously was from the same company... but rumours said both tauke tak syok each other.... so they went on their own path and syok sendiri...

and so, URD is formed....

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
nowdays, i stil not found any aluminum front bar wif 4 point.. only UR have 4 point.. for me, 2 point is not enough..
Wah... 2 point not enough ar... No need buy strut bars ady la... Go spot weld ur car n use autofoam or juz buy a better car... HAHAHAHA

some people just want "the world", but only willing to pay "that much"..

i'm using URD fender bars ler.... cost me rm140 per pair only.... if UR sure cost over rm200.....

fully spotweld and seamweld ur chassis lo... sure strong enough.... still not enough, add autofoam and rollcage... hehehehe....

xbalance2002

Mar 15, 2006
wah..URD price is so cheap ....just the fender bar can save 60...what about other unit??

@zri

Jan 26, 2006
SkYwAlKeR said:
i'm using URD fender bars ler.... cost me rm140 per pair only.... if UR sure cost over rm200.....

fully spotweld and seamweld ur chassis lo... sure strong enough.... still not enough, add autofoam and rollcage... hehehehe....
y laa d URD bars is so cheap.. confuse..
izzit cheap material?? or d same..??

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
SkYwAlKeR said:

where can get URD strut and fender bar around Klang Valley?

KL/PJ/Selangor/Wilayah/Puchong

@zri

Jan 26, 2006
i just saw sum1 sellin d URD bars in ZTH..
look 4 khguan.

dunno ler... some say same material, some say no.... but what i feel, almost the same material la, compare to the strength and weight of the bar....

now vr few URD dealers adi... mayb they arent producing it anymore...

i also not sure where to find URD bars adi la... if got, mayb wanna get a cheap rear bar.... hehe....

i got one question here...

i read few jpm magazines tat day....i notice most of the performance cars installed 2points strut bar only (front upper)...

i wonder why they didnt use 4points if it is better? anyone can clarify this doubt for me?

thanks in advance

can the ori carbon firbe repaint ori c/f look after when the c/f item is paint by colour :banghead:.but now i want to repaint to ori c/f look.who know that?where can works it?thanks guys.