horsepower....just wondering....

eddie

500 RPM
Anyone want to share their dyno results or results taken from the g-sensor... ;)

HP for..
4age 16v Map sensor?
4age 16V TVIS airflow sensor?

berapa aaaaaaaaa stock kilang?

yeah rite! :lol:

how come my 110hp atw silvertop kenot catch u wan? u quoting original 4AFE factory manual issit :lol: :P

err.. u ARE using a blacktop rite? :ph34r:

hehehe....my car slow lar.....

wah silvertop 110 ATW....shiok lar......

I am looking for 4 AGE.....thats Y asking for all sifus experience.

Originally posted by eddie@Dec 16 2004, 14:24
oopsss....mine is 88HP ATW..... :lol: :P
88? :lol: :rolleyes:

Regards;

Originally posted by JUN+Dec 16 2004, 15:35 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JUN @ Dec 16 2004, 15:35 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-eddie@Dec 16 2004, 14:24
oopsss....mine is 88HP ATW..... :lol: :P
88? :lol: :rolleyes:

Regards; [/b][/quote]
Jun,

88 is nice number lar..... ;) :lol:

eh, really I onli got 88 ATW......oso look like shape of two ladies...... :)

aiyo, really havent changed engine arr? adoi lidis oso damn kau garang oledy (dat day in Subang airport hear ur car like race cam :o)

if tukar 4AGE habis liao.. lagi tak boleh kejar :lol:

eddie's using regrind cams... on 4AFE...

eh.. auto summore...

cheh

JUN always laff at other ppl's small hp coz any number oso is no threat to him.. imagine la mention blackie taiko's 1000hp oso he no goyang... anytime can take off to give chase :lol: in cyber last time, i see his tail lights only at the starting line.. ramsing early2 oledy hide in the bushes hahaha

coz he is the GSR KING! :P

wah auto summore... cool2 welkam to da gang... 4AGE rocks..

but its kinda old.. would u like a 2ZZGE instead? 160atw can worr :D

AE80TypeD,

hehehe.....my car slow lar........I want to get 4AGE.....but with VVTi version.....dunno can find or not...... ;)

My mission is to get 150 ATW..........looooong way more for me. ;) ;)

I am using auto so I got approx. 30% power loss ATW...... :(

haha dats y i ask u better get the ZZGE...

4AGE dun have VVTi... its only 3/4 VVTi (unless im wrong and there are some very2 late model blacktops that actually have the stuff :lol:)

so far i only know that the ZZ/NZ series of engines have the new and official VVTi designation.

2 celica GTS 2ZZGE got VVTL-i summore.. VTEC dual stage cam!!

go get that one lor.. 4AGE gang proven oledy to the world that MCSB mah.. :lol: My Car Slow Bai! :P

Originally posted by AE80TypeD@Dec 16 2004, 15:50
cheh

JUN always laff at other ppl's small hp coz any number oso is no threat to him.. imagine la mention blackie taiko's 1000hp oso he no goyang... anytime can take off to give chase :lol: in cyber last time, i see his tail lights only at the starting line.. ramsing early2 oledy hide in the bushes hahaha

coz he is the GSR KING! :P
Wei Kay, next week campus reopen edi. U dun let me see u ah :lol:

Regards;

hahah dun worry, im so scared of u that i would be stealth mode all the time

i wont even drive my own car! :ph34r:

you guys SEE THAT!! ive been marked by the GSR KING himself!!

i wont survive this so.. bye guys! :(

wah, Jun u going to rape man liao now.....? :lol:

eh, friday how lar..... all of u guys got SUn Con dinner :(

ya man, he is going to rape my car's back side with the pressure from his twin turbo, and when he inevitably overtakes me... i'll be ripped to shreds, car and all!! :o

sei lor.. advice: dont offend the king :lol: ya la, i forgot he's coming back to campus... where will u be staying aa JUN? back to serdang ka?

Originally posted by AE80TypeD@Dec 16 2004, 16:08
ya man, he is going to rape my car's back side with the pressure from his twin turbo, and when he inevitably overtakes me... i'll be ripped to shreds, car and all!! :o

sei lor.. advice: dont offend the king :lol: ya la, i forgot he's coming back to campus... where will u be staying aa JUN? back to serdang ka?
staying in puchong next to ur house :P c ya back there man :) call me out ya ;)

Regards;

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom