Altezza 6 Speeds Transmission

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

raptorie54

500 RPM
A Complete Set Of Altezza 6 Speeds Manual Transmission For Full Conversion Is Up For Sale. Any Auto Owners Interested For The Conversion Please Call 017-2888 323. Location At Tokyo Autolink, Taman Sungai Besi.

We Do Provide Installation As Well...

Last edited:
Pls take note.
Whoever wants to convert auto to manual
u need the whole complete half-cut.
u cannot just convert by putting in the manual gearbox while using the auto ECU.
Tested an altezza with this set-up and even auto is faster then the auto-convert-manual

u will need to install as below.
the whole wire harness, manual ECU, Meter cluster, rear axle, manual transmission, pedal and so forth.

Pls call Trial william 012-2139861 for full detail in converting

Tq.

porosaki said:
Pls take note.
Whoever wants to convert auto to manual
u need the whole complete half-cut.
u cannot just convert by putting in the manual gearbox while using the auto ECU.
Tested an altezza with this set-up and even auto is faster then the auto-convert-manual

u will need to install as below.
the whole wire harness, manual ECU, Meter cluster, rear axle, manual transmission, pedal and so forth.

Pls call Trial william 012-2139861 for full detail in converting

Tq.
hi william, ya...u r absolutely right. the parts u mentioned definately need to b swapped. most ppl did d transmission conversion w/o proper completion wil face problem like the car got slower than b4.

D gearbox was taken out from d complete halfcut, thr4 all above mentioned parts will b included in the conversion..

not only auto altezza but to all auto cars which run by ECU will need to swap to manual ECU if they do manual conversion. manual ECU will have different air/fuel/ignition ratio.

btw, d item has been reserved!

May i know how much would all this cost included installation charges?

porosaki said:
dun mistake me as william, raptorie! cause i'm not.
hi porosaki, sorry if i made a mistake. i tot u r coz u mentioned 'call william, trial'. but anyway, doesnt matter who u r, i understand u r trying to help...

thx again..cheers:regular_smile:

well thanks for bringing the half-cut in to malaysia.
it will serve plenty of altezzas well out there.

oic ...

who bought it?

to whoever bought it, welcome to the happy revving, engine screaming, ass kicking manual clan ... hehehehe

ps. brian, u beli kaaa???:phone:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom