Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Looks like you need to customise a manifold.
You may try to contact JFA exhaust in Sunway. But, I'm not sure about the quality and price. I never engaged with them personally.

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi , i'll check it out in the morning .but I think i cant find any and i've to w8 two weeks till he customize the manifold . Shit that sucks ....

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Finally the manifold is almost ready ! Piping is ready and down pipe as well ! Intercooler matched very well ! No modification was required for intercooler. Fuel pump changed and only afew things remaining . Car will be ready next week ... Stay tuned !

YeS_No

Known Member
Mar 11, 2008
Wow..nice project, good investment..i believe FD1 have much easier layout for BOT since the exhaust manifold in front of the engine rather than K20..but you have done it, congratsss...and your car could be name as FD2T!!!..replace R to T (Turbo):burnout:..haha..im still considering to BOT my FD1 untill now..Stay update this post..really wanna know the last result..:driver:

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Haha , thanks . U r right about the fd1 ! Its much much easier but u'll get less power at the end and no paddle shift ! Designing the manifold was difficult but its done . I hope to get a satisfying result ! Pictures soon ! Stay tuned for FD2T ! Haha ;)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
more picture more picture :adore:

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
more pictures soon.guys I need help with hondata flash pro on this car.I have to install hondata and I don't wanna go with anything else.only hondata can eliminate the o2 sensor!
how much do u think the 2.5" exhaust will cost ?

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Hondata? Woahhh, niceeeee and wise choice bro...
Do it once, do it right.

As for exhaust, i dont think it will cost you a bomb. It mostly depends on your selection for muffler/back box. For ori Japanese brand new turbo muffler, expect to pay more than RM1k...
If you are on budget, chop shop/mudah/lelong/zth marketplace will be your best friends. You can find used ori japanese turbo muffler for less than half of the price of brand new. As for the piping, the price different between exhaust shop is relatively small. Go for 2.5" stainless steel straight piping.

Last edited:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
can i do this turbo on honda jazz?
yes u can. a friend did it on his honda jazz idsi engine.
look up in the marketplace>engine and performance. somebody selling complete set of HKS turbo kit for your application.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

a Porsche 911 Carrera Special Edition, marking the climax of the outstanding career of 911

Very few produce! This rarity makes it expensive and sort after by many car collector!!!

special logo "40 jahre 911" on the back...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience