Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

Soroosh-ab

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I'm so sorry guys for the delay , everything is gr8 . I was too busy these days to go for dyno and see how it goes , but finally done today ! there were lots of problems with exhast and down pipe and wastegate and turbo mounting ! but Finally everything finished ..... good result , check it out your self : 232.75 Whp on 0.57 bar boost , by the way , I'm using E-manage . Guys if u have any question , just post it here ! not in private messages ! the point of posting it here is that , others can get the answer to their questions.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Once again , I'm really sorry for no update guys !

Everything is working gr8 now , no issues at all . trasmission is fine and engine is fine . for your information guys , recently the wastegate had problem because it was a fake ! and I didn't notice so the boost was so high that we just went to see why the ECU eliminates the gas padel ! after putting it on dyno the boost was on 1.25 bar and increasing !!! but nothing happened to the engine ;)

as I told u everything matches very well now and its powerful !

Last edited:

Shinjite

500 RPM

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Bro, are you the the owner of the Civic FD2 at GT Auto last Wednesday on the dyno?
The one with the fake waste gate?

I was there, and before the Lotus Exige S hitting the dyno

Soroosh-ab

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
yeah , exactly !

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

there is no other honda civic fd2 turbo around there bro ;) I'm the only one

ehdrian

I Don't Care!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
oic..lol..wat turbine u using?..

Soroosh-ab

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
t3/t4

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

guys belive me or not the wastegate was exactly same as turbosmart ! 38 mm ! the only difference was that one part of it with very small font was written desigand in ...... instead of designed in ... !! be aware !

e-jump

Known Member

e-jump

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Wow. So GTAuto do tune Honda turbo.
Do you think theyre willing to do D16 rojak turbo tuning?
*im still searching on who can help tuning if i were to DIY BOT from other garage

e-jump

Known Member

e-jump

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
anyway, congrats bro.
final pics?
the imitation wastegate do serve as a reminder for me, although i think the small turbine i might use have internal wastegate

BE5RSK

Known Member

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Soroosh-ab,

Mind to share with us, where do you get that fake turbosmart?

By the way, congrats to you. Now you got FD2T :adore:
Enjoy the drive and take a good care of your car. :top:

lucian^^Gk

Known Member

lucian^^Gk

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Sarawak
so envy u bro... duno how long i have to wait for this lol:burnout::burnout:

by the way, do u have the video when your FD2T doing the dyno... luv to hear the roaring of VTEC + TURBO

Soroosh-ab

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Soroosh-ab,

Mind to share with us, where do you get that fake turbosmart?

By the way, congrats to you. Now you got FD2T :adore:
Enjoy the drive and take a good care of your car. :top:
Thanks , I don't really remember where I got it from , but it's very similar to turbosmart with only one difference that I mentioned before .

so envy u bro... duno how long i have to wait for this lol:burnout::burnout:

by the way, do u have the video when your FD2T doing the dyno... luv to hear the roaring of VTEC + TURBO
Sorry bro , I didn't take any video . But soon i'll record a video of it in the street ;)

I'll put final pictures of the car tonight and video coming soon .

alwhitesat

500 RPM

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
are u still using the oe camshaft? if u are, i suggest u change them to the type-r one...from the chart, i hardly see the vtec engagement as ur graph is very linear

since u are in the vtec turbo club, there are many things u need to upgrade...
oil cooler, oil temp/press meter (very essential for me...especially during heavy traffic and long distance driving)
radiator
tyres and brakes
engine mountings/engine damper (this heavy machine vibrates more now, screws easily loosen up)

always check your oil level and its condition, i believe the service interval need to be shorten down

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

As some of you may know, i just converted a BMW E46 with 1jz engine, due to i am getting more and more familiar with the new characteristics of the car and i have been pushing it a lot. Now i've noticed, whenever i floor it hard and fast, the water temp will raise a little over the mid mark, upon slowing down, it will return to below middle. Have asked the mechanic that did the conversion, he said its very normal because its a turbo engine, when push hard thus will hot a little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience