Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi everybody . Today everything was installed but sadly when we started the engine relised the wastegate is not working properly and it was open ! Shit they opened the whole thing again and took out the wastegate and got another one . So they'll finish it by tomorrow for sure .

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
After i collected the car tomorrow . I'll take pictures of everything and post it here . Hondata is still a problem .... If i didnt get any answer from them tomorrow , i'll go for e-manage ..

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Guys its ready ( almost ) . I've collected the car today and its super cool , but its not tuned from software end yet . And there is no boost controller installed yet . so i cant push it and make video now , but once its done i will ! It accelerates nicely and i guess around 200++ whp now . I'll change the injectors tomorrow and install a e-manage piggy back or hks standalone ecu . Pictures of dyno will be posted too . But i can tell you it was successful but lots of problems. stay tuuuuuuned , piiiisssssssssst .

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Hopefully the engine still not kaboomm yet! hehehehe

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
I am wondering how is it going? Any setbacks? or Mission accomplished?
Please tell us the outcome of your BOT project, bro...:smokin:

May 10, 2011
philippines
I think transmission is already broken. same thing happened to me, i have an fd2 with auto tranny. tuner boosted it to 10psi instead of 7psi which i told him. after a few weeks, i noticed some problems with my transmission. there were clattering noises coming from the transmission, and sometimes heavy jerking when shifting. tranny doesnt engage to next gear right away when up-shifting. normal driving now sucks because of these problems. i believe shifting from first gear to second with 10psi was too much for the transmission to handle. Right now i just ease off the gas pedal when shifting so that the tranny wont go completely, atleast the car will still run and still can use it. =( im saving money to get manual transmission later this year.

I hope it is not yet too late for your car. If i were you, boost first with only 6psi and target atleast 180whp and dont go beyond 200whp. that is a lot of whp already from the stock 120++ whp. there was also a tuner from our country who boosted his 1.8fd to 180whp and the car was fine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i hav an old K&N air filter for carburettor and i wanna install it in my nissan sunny DIY. should i change the filter of should i just buy the oil and apply it only??? if so where to buy the oil....i am living in cheras...

and will the new air filter affect fuel comsumption?

thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience