Honda B-Series Engine In A Proton Satria (Pre-98) Body?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Enslaved

Known Member
Hello all,

Anyone successfully transplanted a Honda B-Series engine into the engine bay of a Proton Satria (pre-98 model) before? Is yes, what were the challenges?

thanks

Yeah, anyone tried this before? i think quite a few years ago, some workshop in pandan indah actually tried it but this didn;t seem to catch on.

from what i know...Millennium @ Sunway has experience in this..can ask vteckiller,he should be able to shed some light on this.

PS:that was one of the coolest satria's i've seen

yes.. its been done b4... if im not mistaken Millennium Msport did it with a H22A heart on an orange satria

Hello all,

Anyone successfully transplanted a Honda B-Series engine into the engine bay of a Proton Satria (pre-98 model) before? Is yes, what were the challenges?

thanks

done it before at my father satria race car around ten years ago , when our workshop at bandar baru ampang. put in b16a only for trek used but otr cars. ( satria hitam kuning lydia racing )

need to modify mounting bracket and drive shaft.........

but never race with that engine , take out and put mitsu engine back.........:listen:

NA motorsport sifu is here.u'll can ask his opinion lor...:driver:
y take out the engine bro?

coz we are the real vtec-killer...........:burnout:

wanna try max limit with mitsu engine without aftermarket performance parts to fight with vtec n turbo engine........

coz we are the real vtec-killer...........:burnout:

wanna try max limit with mitsu engine without aftermarket performance parts to fight with vtec n turbo engine........

i'm second the Kevin...:rofl:

yeap, vteckiller did it , bt it wasnt a b series, it has a h22a

Wow...gud luck bro...:wavey:

i mean at that time lar when trek batu 3 still ada lg.........

still remember fight with vtec cars like ek spoon , ek amoil , active , miku-1 ef , 2nd gen PAJ and many more...:driver:

Interesting..why Joe don;t reply..how much modification needed on the mounting bracket and axle? What bout the gearbox ?

Interesting..why Joe don;t reply..how much modification needed on the mounting bracket and axle? What bout the gearbox ?

jo pg australia tgk drag j 19. at that time jo was the driver , he not a mech. the car done by garang auto. :listen:

Syiok nyer joe pg aussie land to watch drag racing!...so, tahan lama tak mounting modifikasi nie utk masukkan vtec..?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom