Honda B-Series Engine In A Proton Satria (Pre-98) Body?

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hello all,

Anyone successfully transplanted a Honda B-Series engine into the engine bay of a Proton Satria (pre-98 model) before? Is yes, what were the challenges?

thanks

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, anyone tried this before? i think quite a few years ago, some workshop in pandan indah actually tried it but this didn;t seem to catch on.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
from what i know...Millennium @ Sunway has experience in this..can ask vteckiller,he should be able to shed some light on this.

PS:that was one of the coolest satria's i've seen

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
yes.. its been done b4... if im not mistaken Millennium Msport did it with a H22A heart on an orange satria

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
Hello all,

Anyone successfully transplanted a Honda B-Series engine into the engine bay of a Proton Satria (pre-98 model) before? Is yes, what were the challenges?

thanks
done it before at my father satria race car around ten years ago , when our workshop at bandar baru ampang. put in b16a only for trek used but otr cars. ( satria hitam kuning lydia racing )

need to modify mounting bracket and drive shaft.........

but never race with that engine , take out and put mitsu engine back.........:listen:

kroolada

3,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
NA motorsport sifu is here.u'll can ask his opinion lor...:driver:
y take out the engine bro?
coz we are the real vtec-killer...........:burnout:

wanna try max limit with mitsu engine without aftermarket performance parts to fight with vtec n turbo engine........

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
coz we are the real vtec-killer...........:burnout:

wanna try max limit with mitsu engine without aftermarket performance parts to fight with vtec n turbo engine........
i'm second the Kevin...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there guyz, new in the forum actually not so new my old user name was conked out i guess, maybe the moderators can help me retrieve it?
anywayz i've plans to get myself a perdane and place some mods on it and i was thinking of remodelling it after the GT-R which is my dream car.....was just wondering if any of u bros out there can offer me advice on how to go about this...?
i especially wanna install the R grill on it but i've only seen the Mitsu insignia installed before so was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience