HID question

boosook

Jul 14, 2005
hi there masters!
do i really need a HID kit to use HID bulb into a standard car??
i want a bright white light/HID without installing the kit.. can that be done??..THX

how come he selling those stuff so cheap compare to other HID models ar??... is it because he assemble all the units from different manufacturer??... means he do not buy the stuff in a whole box... example, buy relays bla bla bla in bulk...

boosook

Jul 14, 2005
Amedion said:
cannot b done lar bro.. how can u walk without legs?
it is possible to have white light but not as bright as HID...
get HID from zth member.. around RM450..
thx alot man!..but wat is the good white lights for a standard car??...coz i wasnt planning to spend so much on my lights.. im driving gti btw..THX!

kktham

Jan 30, 2005
guys, might not be a good idea to convert your current headlight to HID now. saw in news that JPJ gonna classify it as illegal modification unless u send it to them for inspection and so on.. kinda messy process.

so if u want HID effect lights, buy 90/100W crystal bulb and add relay... should be bright enough... if not try find higher power ones lo...

DaRk_AnG3L

Apr 4, 2005
KuChInG
some crystal bulbs have HID effect, but when driving, especially on rainy or moderate lighting conditions, hard to see the road compared to stock lights right?

hey all sifu..i have a wira 1.5 manual...after i change my brake master pump to a the GSR wan the brakes are less efficien..wat should i do???any idea?izzzit because the pump to big or wat???my current converison is rear disc brake and steel braided barke host...on highway the car cant brake properly...any idea how to overcome???thanks in advance