hi all the taiko ...

aycy

3,000 RPM
hi all the taiko here...
i will be getting my altezza next week.. but its complete kosong 1...
got any think modify to recomend??? tq

Ok , What i did so far to my car is:-

1) IK 22 - Plug
2) HKS Twin Power - ignition booster
3) TREC- Throttle body controller
4) TRD Oil Cooler Kit
5) TRD Themostat
6) Volt Stabilizer
7) Grd wire 6 point
7) TOM air filter
8) Fujisubo muffler and center pipe

The above are only on the engine, there are also other altezza member whom i know have their own setting to their own preference

cheers and happy new 2007 year

Just wanna know.how much did you pay for your Altezza and what year is it???
Just confirm mine and it is a 2001 model with body kit metallic dark grey. Paid about RM 121K for it.
Would be joining the club soon...:)

Bought last year ....year 2000 ...very basic standard model ....no navigator....no body kit.....no modification .........previous owner is a japenese lady........paid 130k

:(

stepwyew said:
Ok , What i did so far to my car is:-

1) IK 22 - Plug
2) HKS Twin Power - ignition booster
3) TREC- Throttle body controller
4) TRD Oil Cooler Kit
5) TRD Themostat
6) Volt Stabilizer
7) Grd wire 6 point
7) TOM air filter
8) Fujisubo muffler and center pipe

The above are only on the engine, there are also other altezza member whom i know have their own setting to their own preference

cheers and happy new 2007 year

ok tak this Fujisubo muffler? got my altezza already install with HKS titanium tip mufler. giler bising, the thing is, the noise seem bad inside the car than outside. any advice to make ke abit silence.

I heard from some that the Fujitsubo stuff are better than the HKS ones. Is this true?

hehe..yes, that is the word that i was looking to describe it.
btw, if Fujisubo sound on the outside, not in the inside, i'm really interested.

Thanks 4 u guys reply.
I get my car at RM115K ,2001 unreg, all original spec. No bodykit and sunroof, can say its a naked 1.hehe
btw, got any member here from northen region 1? Im from penang, if got maybe we can hang out.
Im actually looking 4 muffler that not so noisy 1, and powerful then original ofcouse. Got any recomend?

aycy

You can look for Test ( his nick name ) . He from penang , Nice guy and very gila mod his rs200 hahahahaha...know him for almost a year plus , very occassion come down to k l . His H/P No is 012-4927238
for the muffler issue you can have a word with him ....if i m not mistaken his want is the HKS silent Hi- Power

Test

Looks like you have another member in penang jor

gti-wly

normally huming sound you can feel or hear is in the car cabin .....outside you dont feel or hear the huming ....the more you floor the pedal the huming get lesser in the cabin

Last edited:
hi bro.. hahaha it was so lucky... i get to meet bro. test... he was at my father shop... heard that u guys from k.l is coming down from k.l?? hope i was able to get my car b4 u guys come to penang so i can join u...

Hey bro stepwyew..

How much did you paid for the Fujitsubo muffler..??? I ask about TRD..it cost about RM2.5K for just the muffler

aycy said:
hi bro.. hahaha it was so lucky... i get to meet bro. test... he was at my father shop... heard that u guys from k.l is coming down from k.l?? hope i was able to get my car b4 u guys come to penang so i can join u...

Huh?????? what the hack is he doing in your father shop??????

Dear bro stepwyew...

Is it just for muffler only..?? How much for the front and centre section???
Thanks for the price info by the way...
Anyone in particular that I should talk to in Vision..??

the center is about RM1000.00 plus minus........manifold remain original.....in vision you can look for ah soon or ah wei

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom