Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

HI all ALTEZZA TAIKO.... need some help here...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

aycy

3,000 RPM
Hi all altezza bro, i need help.. Recently i found out that when my car engine is cold (after stoping the car for more then 2hour) , i found out that when i want crank start the engine it takes about 5 to 6 second to start my car engine, but its working fine when my engine is hot. Any one here facing this problem before? Btw i have change my fuel pump to bigger one, izit after changing to bigger fuel pump will have this problem? Hope that some one can help.. Thanks :adore:

any idea on the life span of ur car battery? maybe it needs replacement?

i have this problem at last time.
my problem is fuel pump hose,the hose got litter bit free.after fix,ok already.

yeah.. fuel pump, sparkplugs.. just check ur sparkplugs if the others doesn't work.. you'll never know right.

yeah i'm having this problem too..
i tot its the motor starter that needs overhauling..
anyway bro aycy, please let us know when and how u fixed it...thanx

becoz after having this problem then i went to change the spark plug... but the same hapend.... btw 'AE101 nic5691' can i have ur contact number?

sure i can give u,but i think better i giving u the forman number lah...

my hp is 0133447388 (nicholas)
forman name:danney 0123057406

hey all bro.. my car problem finally settle.... its the fuel hose 'O' ring loose problem.... change 1 and tighted it up .... problem no more....
icon_wink.gif

Wah..now u are so happy :dancing: and hope u enjoy :driver: yr car now...hehehe.
All of us also happy for u bro...:party: hehehe.

When u coming to KL and have :tee: with us ...

A Post Every 5 Mins

my buddy got himself a beautiful gift a E46 coupe.

IMG_0555.JPG

He asked to help him to detail her. with one condition I agree, that he will have to stick around to see what I am doing & taking part of it - so that he know how much effort use - we had great time out sharing the same passion -

Sharing with you a simple guide & how you can get her youthful looks restores yourself:-...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom