Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Help you import SPORT RIMs from Japan !

Hi bro, can help me find,

- USED Rays CE28 & RE30
- 17' X 7JJ, 4X100
- Offset 42,
- Bronze

Pls PM me the best price for both. Thanks.

looking for CE28 15" 6.5jj PCD100 4 hole or something like this super light weight rim
how much and which model plz sms to my phone 012-6868957

Stevie Goh

you told me you can import subaru recaro seats from japan. .we have a deal for one recaro driver seat , 4 door panels and a sti steering wheel . . you had asked me to TT RM1500 into your bank account and i had done so on 6th april 2010. . you promised me i will received my stuffs by end of april. . after i TT money into your maybank account , you claim you lost handphone, not contactable and ask me to send email instead. . you provided my another hp number . . i called you on many occasions n you never picked up on both your numbers. . finally you picked up your calls on 3 may and you claim my goods are already in your warehouse and you will make arrangements on delivery. After that you went missing in actions and i had been calling you!

You claim you have a clerk working in your office in the stated address in kepong , I went up to your address and found that it is an abandoned place at 69-1, kepong Entrepreneurs Park jalan 11/34A Kepong. .there is no one there throughout for every time i went there!!!

Dun cheat people off money. .You claim you are honest dealer n i trusted you n i sent you RM1500 as you requested!

Settle this with me immediately. . you have my number n you know hw to call me. .. .

Steve Goh

Dun try to hide man , i had been calling you over 30 times today. . left you smses , called your so-called office number . . u r simply avoiding my calls ,smses n emails. .

I still keep all records of the smses you sent to me n i haf full records of your fictitious receipt for my deposit and i have records from bank of the money i T/T into your maybank account. .

Your last record in this forum showed you can still log in this forum to update your postings 15 hrs ago yet you cannot pick up your calls , reply my smses , emails since 3rd may 2010!!!

To all malaysian car enthusiasts,

Kindly assist me to hunt this liar n cheater down

He is running away and avoiding my calls. .

I had been promised for weeks he will either refund me if not find me replacements seats for my money, last saturday was the deadline he said will 100% settle wif me if not he will personally come return me my money. . each time i called him , he never answers his calls and sms reply he not convenient and will call me back, However, never once he ever return my calls . since last saturday he went missing in actions again. . .

Weeks after weeks he promised he will settle with me and its already more then 2 months and yet until now i do not see my seats that i ordered nor did i see him making any effort to return my money. .

I went to his office as per his address in the invoiced he sent to me and its a scam n blank place!. . There is no one there except some advertisements for slimming pills!!!

I believe I am not the only one here interested to know what's the latest news for the above dispute.

Can someone sheds some light on this?

bro, got any staggered offset 17" wheels?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

wtf...? fuuuhhhh.... not to late for me i think... thanks for the info guys... appreciated it...

I believe I am not the only one here interested to know what's the latest news for the above dispute.

Can someone sheds some light on this?

To update all of you , this farker stevie has gone missing in action. . no balls to pick up calls, no balls to reply smses. . promises to fully refund me into my bank account 3 weeks back n until now nothing was done. .called him many occasions and he no guts to pick up calls..

few other guys had came to me n told me similar misfortune had fallen over them as well. . last i heard someone wanted to dig his farker out n teach him a lesson. . oh by the way , one of his so call buddy message me and told me he knows exactly where this farker is n cant wait for someone to teach his friend stevie a lesson as he has been going around cheating even his own personal friends

http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v133395477

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n88464458

Bro, brape price utk SSR Type-C or SSR Type-F nie?..Bagaimana dgn prosedur utk beli dari sana and berapa lama masa penghantaran?..Interested n serious buyer here..Thanks..

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Aiyaa ini macam punye org pn ade ker?..nasib baik la i tersedar sebelum terlambat..thanks guys..kalau tak saje je kena tipu sama ini orang..

anyone has info on this mother farker? all the honest buyers here need to be protected from such scammers like this bastard. . Hunt HIM down and teach him a bloody lesson!!! His hp number +60162333976..email [email protected]!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom