help me about wiring cd player

zulth

Sep 25, 2004
hello sifu sifu semua ...
aku nak tanya pasal cd player aku ni selalu mati..(macam auto restart) bila aku kuatkan sound dia ...
aku dah try tarik cable +ve terus ke player but still macam tu ...

aku guna CD player sony xplode CDX-R 3300.

mintak bantuan sifu sifu ....

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
bro... i think there is a rule here saying dat we have to use ENGLISH... so pls post ur msg in english...

for ur CD player... i think the prob is on the player itself... not the wiring... send ur player for checking... mayb need some repairs...

Satria racer

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
Pahang Kuantan
Visit site
Man first i dont understand all of it cause i am not malaysian but i stay here pretty long so i can speak... But plz post ur msg in english!!

Ok whan its loud i dies of right? try it whan ur car is started! if its still dies means go and do ur + wire.. Make a bigger one... Its not the cd player problem... Its when the cd player got not enough power to power up all the speaker its shuts it self down... Then it goes on again... Change ur + and - wires to the bigger ones and it wont happen again...

It helped me...
i am using Sony Expload too!
Its outo shut down to dont make ur cd player rosak!

Last edited:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
i think it's the oem ground cable ...since he say he tried to use a diirect + to his player

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
it would definitely be the +ve wiring... If the wire is OEM - then i would presume that its too thin. If the player is not ground, it would not work at all.

Just try getting a thicker wire and you will be fine.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
simefly, i ndun mean not grounded...i mean the oem ground cable is too thin.
it may not be the +ve wire that cause..i had met some case the ground wire from oem socket is haaving problem..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just curious...this is my 2cent idea....
if u notice that in the market...small strobe light...usually people connect it to the brake light...then it goes blink2...
wut im trying to do is, connect it to the small light infront....then put a switch....open it la...not with the blue casing la.......
so, put it facing the light chrome....then it will reflect better....
any cfu's can give me comment about my 2cent ideas?
then we no need to buy the expensive one...but surely the expensive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience