HELP!!!:Clarion cd changer rosak!!

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
yo guys....my cd changer located in d boot suddenly cant read d discs!!it says on my head unit 'error'!!even got cd inside n all perfectly fine(ori cd!!) oso cannot read man....hw!?!i suspect while d head unit was playing music frm d cd...i ejected d magazine thus causing it to fuck up....im not sure...help man!!argh!!i cannot tahan m'sian radio stations!!....=(

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
by any chance can you see/know the disc is spinning after you press play?

how to check....?
on the player with your engine off and volume kosong (no sound)
press play for the CD changer to activate.
Try to listen for the CD spinning vibrations...
(provided that the CD is in there la)

if it's not spinning servo rosak... send to repair shop
if it spin awhile/abnormally fast... is the laser head khong.... better get a new one coz repairing the head cost almost like getting another one.

Last edited:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
by any chance can you see/know the disc is spinning after you press play?

how to check....?
on the player with your engine off and volume kosong (no sound)
press play for the CD changer to activate.
Try to listen for the CD spinning vibrations...
(provided that the CD is in there la)

if it's not spinning servo rosak... send to repair shop
if it spin awhile/abnormally fast... is the laser head khong.... better get a new one coz repairing the head cost almost like getting another one.
hey bro thanx for ur input!at least nw i know wat has gone wrong if sumthing fucks up wif d cd changer...but neway d cd changer sumhow came bk alive without me checking or doing anything....just suddenly can read d discs!ahhaah weird man....it has a mind of its own....crap...hahhah...neway thanks 4 ur help!!=)

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
thats mean your player got habuk la....
clean it loh....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysians can now attain Volvo’s most dynamic model yet, the S60, that lays claim to impressive sporty aspirations whilst still maintaining the utmost safety aspects that is synonymous with the brand. Dubbed the marque’s naughtiest car, the S60 is one sexy Swedish brick, with more curves, power and safety features that pave the path for the brand’s future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience