Hardcore Street Racers-Time Attack !!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
Do share with us your best 'time-attack' from Journey A to Journey B and what car are you driving at that time.........

1. Sg. Besi Toll to JB Toll

2. Duta Toll to Penang Bridge

3. Duta Toll to Ipoh Town

Dec 24, 2006
1. Sg. Besi Toll to JB Toll

- my civic FD can reach in 2 hrs 30 mins. not too fast not too slow either huh?

2. Duta Toll to Penang Bridge

- less than 3 hrs can arrive for sure........any V-tec or i-Vtec with red cover here can share?

3. Duta Toll to Ipoh Town

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Driving a BOT 660cc Kancil with 3456degree high cams, detuned 4-5-2-1 extractor, with CAT removed, no muffler . DIY-supercharger and KNM lo-flow airfilter.... Oh, not to forget, 8 points grounding cable where 1 of the cable is grounded to my scrotum for better balls effect.

Place attacked : Shell station pump 1 to Shell station pump 2

Time attacked with slow-motion effect after smoking some w e e d : 3 seconds ............................. + 2 hours.

BEAT THAT RACER WANNABE SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No, i'm not referring to you, you sensitive piece of shat)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
mine klang tol to ipoh , 3 hours 45 minutes wakkakakakakakaka

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
anyone tried before - drink a good liter or 2 of water before the time attack to increase motivation ? lol

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
1. Sg. Besi Toll to JB Toll - 5min
2. Duta Toll to Penang Bridge - 7min
3. Duta Toll to Ipoh Town - 4min

so free come here encourage illegal street racing arr??...

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Ah words of hypocracy (sp?)

While the rest of you are pointing fingers at people talking about going fast just remember the times you went illegally fast to "test" your new mod out. Yeap pretty embarassing isn't it.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
deacon:

It's an attempt not to encourage pple to time their so called "glorious attempts" to beat each others time and get into accidents. Imagine, if u were to be the topic starter and by pple start doing time from point a to point b jes to see who's fastest and gets into accidents killing not only themselves but innocent families on d street... JUST bcoz of this topic and their false pride of being 'faster'... imagine if those were yr family in d car...

hmm...we are no saint.. we never claim we are one.. (if not others, at least in my case...) and neither is it embarassing to try discouraging others to speed.. it's HIPOCRISY by the way... ..

oh ya... i only test my new mods' results on d dyno.. d same Dyno u go to...

*Cheers*

Last edited:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
i believe that coming from a guy who drives a 500hp supra wherever he goes. You're a model citizen i'm sure.

Encouragement? What people do on their own time is their own business, if they want to compare notes by all means, if they want to go off and run their car into a wall go ahead.

Let's all arrive at the same conclusion - you didn't modify your car to go slow on city roads or not.

My point being who died and made you king to criticise others? Especially if nothing's happened yet?

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I sense a flame war starting soon....

better close this thread.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
bomba is needed , i see flames, hahahaha

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
well dunoe abt all those timing...my best time frm sg.besi toll to malacca toll....40 minutes !!

dunoe fast enough or nt !!!!!!

proton wira 1.5gl auto !!

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
WHO WANTS TO TEST AGAINST MY BOT 660cc Kancil with 3456degree high cams, detuned 4-5-2-1 extractor, with CAT removed, no muffler . DIY-supercharger and KNM lo-flow airfilter.... Oh, not to forget, 8 points grounding cable where 1 of the cable is grounded to my scrotum for better balls effect ??!?!?!???!

OR IF YOU BERANI, START MORE POSTS ABOUT ILLEGAL STREET RACING HERE IN ZTH !! Please, PLEASEEE.. try to compare against my BOT 660cc Kancil with 3456degree high cams, detuned 4-5-2-1 extractor, with CAT removed, no muffler . DIY-supercharger and KNM lo-flow airfilter.... Oh, not to forget, 8 points grounding cable where 1 of the cable is grounded to my scrotum for better balls effect.

YOU CAN NEVER BEAT ME YOU STREET RACER WANNABE!!!!

I CHALLENGE YOU, this time, from Shell station pump 1 all the way to pump 15 !

If you ever win, start another new useless thread, PLEASE!! Because I rather if you post threads on ZTH about your achievements than to keep it to yourself and keep it on the road.

KACHING !

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Heres mine..

1. From petrol pump to toilet in less than a minute..

2. I was at pump no 1 and i saw this Ferrari at pump no 2. We both look into each other face. Anyhow, i beat him as i was the first to put the nozzle back to the pump and leave the petrol station. My car was stock 1.5, no turbo just 15" rims. I was only using RM10 of petrol to beat his car.

Is this considered fast?

:)

Last edited:

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
actually no need to try and beat time..im sure most of us when hit highway we try and make it as fast as posible and also as safe as posible to our destination....not nessasary our time must be the fastest....since thread starter wana know how fast u can reach...just tell la if u reach in 1 hour good for u if u reach in 4 hours also no problem...

dun la go kill urself to beat other ppl time...thn u never proved ur time wad..bcoz u died edy.....ha ha ha

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
No flame war just basic human rights to discuss whatever they want to discuss. This isn't a racing forum it's a discussion forum. key word - DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.