Happy 2021 Everyone!

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Happy New Year guys....

I was about to celebrate the new year safely at home when i rcvd call abt a positive case. Immediate action is required to moves around some worker to ensure business continuity should and outbreak occur. Was still working when i heard fireworks signalling the new year...we just celebrate with a sigh..

Last year is very challenging and we barely survive that. That continue to this year....
Stay safe guys, i've seen it with my own eyes....people with no symptom at all but positive. Scare the shit out of me.

Anyway, lets together focus of staying safe and push through this hurdle.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Happy New Year guys....

I was about to celebrate the new year safely at home when i rcvd call abt a positive case. Immediate action is required to moves around some worker to ensure business continuity should and outbreak occur. Was still working when i heard fireworks signalling the new year...we just celebrate with a sigh..

Last year is very challenging and we barely survive that. That continue to this year....
Stay safe guys, i've seen it with my own eyes....people with no symptom at all but positive. Scare the shit out of me.

Anyway, lets together focus of staying safe and push through this hurdle.
you too stay safe!!!