Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Urghhhh!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Nice one Hannah!

Personally i doubt she actually buys them but its the fact that she's toyed around with us, guys mind. Silverfish probably fantasized about that for nights. Am i right?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
There's another gem of a quote from May Wan. That was a riot too.

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
si|verfish said:
There's another gem of a quote from May Wan. That was a riot too.
yeah i read that part...it makes me tingle ahhaha...

but may & choy in that pic were not hot..that pic look like they had a bad hair day...

but i met them walking by at ou, and they are also damn hot...

hannah's hottest pic is the front cover of fhm..damn sexy....but wish it could be sexier....damn la bulan puasa a haha...hopefully tak batal ahah

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
mysupra said:
yeah i read that part...it makes me tingle ahhaha...

but may & choy in that pic were not hot..that pic look like they had a bad hair day...

but i met them walking by at ou, and they are also damn hot...

hannah's hottest pic is the front cover of fhm..damn sexy....but wish it could be sexier....damn la bulan puasa a haha...hopefully tak batal ahah
Yeah, wonder why they decided to shoot May and Choy like they were acting in The Ring.

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
yeah la, all bcoz of this thread...its so not original

Okay, how many of u guys would buy a magazine all about hannah tan, if hanah tan would produce her own magazine?

ME! ahha :)

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Depends on the contents lar. If it is full of steamy photos and tasty personal facts and stories, sure thing. If it is full of poetry or her favourite cooking recipe, no thank you.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Really?

Anyway, I hate karaoke. I can't understand why some people like it so much. Hours of unbearable torture until your brain starts to melt and flow out of your ears. Horrible.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Well I can understand why people like those with butterflies in them.

As for the others I suppose it's a form of release. Have also noticed that the more you drink, the better you think you sing.

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
if a mag full of steamy facts n photos, i think people who are not a fan also will buy...but i think if she comes out with any magazine i'll still buy ahaha coz i think she's damn hot la..

'Duke Red:Have also noticed that the more you drink, the better you think you sing.'

well i think its just a state of mind...when u drink, u don't mind ur surrounding...so u might just give the best performance of ur life or the worst. just my 2 cents.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
mysupra said:
if a mag full of steamy facts n photos, i think people who are not a fan also will buy...but i think if she comes out with any magazine i'll still buy ahaha coz i think she's damn hot la..

'Duke Red:Have also noticed that the more you drink, the better you think you sing.'

well i think its just a state of mind...when u drink, u don't mind ur surrounding...so u might just give the best performance of ur life or the worst. just my 2 cents.
correct which is why i said, "the more you drink, the better you think you sing

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Actually, she has a nice rack on her but they are not actually huge. She's obviously very fit and complement that with modern undergarments and her petite built, makes her breasts stand out more (no pun intended). :)

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
hahaha, u actually enjoy saying that dontcha? i agree, they are mostly in a lack of a better word, properly highlighted. she knows her assets and she knows how to make them stand out, it enhances her appearance and she knows it. bloody smart.

still, i can imagine s|lverfish, typing that last post with a dreamy, lightheaded face.. fantasizing or imagining god knows what :rofl: wahahahah just kidding :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody know what's the standard rev cut for all 4G9x engine ? Is there different between JDM ECU and local Proton ecu rev cut ??

Reason i ask is yesterday i test my friend rojak :D Wira that running on 4G92 SOHC block, 93 DOHC head & 4G91 wiring + 4G15 carb gearbox.

2nd gear rev till 6500 RPM...rev cut already...my friend told me 4G91 ECU rev cut is at 6500 RPM wor...

Also HOW TO REMOVE rev cut ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience