Guys, pls be wary of my stolen VAFC

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
Hello good Hondarians at ZTH.

Just would like to point out that pls be wary if any idiot tries to sell you my VAFC which was stolen from my car early this morning. Hidden and tucked away nicely above the gearknob but still managed to ripped it off after smashing my window. Best part, car was parked inside the house. Some balls that person has to climb into my compound...
The serial number is VAFC 020-10113. Pls take note guys.

Really unfortunate. Car also cannot start now. Grr...

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
hmm...

Thanks crower, that's real comforting.:emoticon_U:

I don't mean it in a bad way though. But seriously, did all of you here experience the same thing? Really don't know what these idiots will do with a stolen VAFC, install on a bicycle?

Just feeling in the dumps man. In the span of 6 months, my car has been in and out of the workshop already. First for flooded engine, second engine transplant because the original engine pecah, now this. It sucks to be in my shoes now man..

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
vyn,

Your stolen VAFC story is exactly like what happened to me.......my one worst...complete apexi set all gone ....safc, timer, rsm, radio, power amp hahhahahahaha..............till now I dun intend to replace those things.......

I spent 2 days re-wiring back and soldered everything back into place...then only could my car start. To make things worst, they didn't break 1 window....they broke 2 windows heheheh .............

As long as there are buyers of stolen goods, stealing will never end.

may those who steal and buy such things get what they deserve.......

Last edited:

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
agreed.

Agreed buddy.

But I guess we'll never really know what would happen to them would we?

*sigh* If only we could see the justice being carried out towards them.

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
vyndicator said:
Agreed buddy.

But I guess we'll never really know what would happen to them would we?

*sigh* If only we could see the justice being carried out towards them.
hehehehe sad but true bro...

made a police report. oso...my friend from C.S.I (Cimpeng Super Inspector) drove me to da police station. Waaaaaa...that day...I was the number 11th victim. Later police came to my house and took pictures..........click click click

Never heard from them ever since hehehehe and I dun blame them anyway........

akdoV

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
crower75 said:
my case happened in September last year....Jln Semarak....hahahha...quite near to Titiwangsa laa Vodka huhuuh
titiwangsa wo.... then me ma god damn lucky lo... kekee thanks gods... last time my eg park outside of hse one ler.... yoooo :)

vyndicator

Known Member
Aug 5, 2005
Selangor
crower75 said:
hehehehe sad but true bro...

made a police report. oso...my friend from C.S.I (Cimpeng Super Inspector) drove me to da police station. Waaaaaa...that day...I was the number 11th victim. Later police came to my house and took pictures..........click click click

Never heard from them ever since hehehehe and I dun blame them anyway........
Yeah, thought of making a report, but somehow,I just feel its a waste of time. Nothing really gets solved, its just sad.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=102336

Check out this link guys, just came up this morning, right after mine got stolen. Co-incidence? I dunno, I'm just paranoid, can't blame me after what I've just been through..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
i'm thinking to change from 4 lugs to 5 lugs,the questions is,what part do i have to changed & how much it will cost?i'm using proton putra. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience