Grandpire

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Anyone has any idea wat happened to this place? closed for 3 days.. no notice stuck out there.. nothing...

maybe they feel challenged or lost in IT and they wanted to do something about it to improve and be trained by people from the industry... :) hehehe

hahahaha.. very funny... tried calling william.. never picked up d call..only thing i see is d top floor windows opened with a bamboo stuck out ...

maybe they went to greet their maid from the airport
they are really affectionate to their maids you know :)

yep.. read about it.. i'm not too affectionate or caring towards their lifestyle.. got a pair of lamps that needs them to polish..u have any idea where else i can do it?

hmmm... i remember someone telling me about this, will try to recall details

a diy method i know is to use colgate or autosol and some elbow grease involved

that i got no problems.. but my fren wants his lenses CLEAR OF ALL LINES.... and another fren of mine has gotten it done by gp

BlackHowling,
I think Dr Dent does it la. I remember reading something about Dr Dent or the TAGG group of people that polishes/whatever the lamps to make it clear again.

mynnDawg: hmm... dunno how much he'll be charging.. initially GP charged my fren RM250 for it.. now for d same type of work.. he's charging RM480...

yes, almost 2x..

It can only happen in sunway

hmmm...thats pretty expensive just for those head lamps...hmmm...why dont u try thsoe polishing shops like AutoGlym or Carnauba Autospa???...

or u can try to go to Fix-It-Right (paint shop) near the Auto Italia opposite Shell...they can do the polishing for u...

Usually Dr Dent wont charge that much la Blackie...even for a dent repair he'll give discount!

Mynn: check dis out.. i did dis myself...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=62008

seems ok la.. but my fren damn greedy.. he wants all d line to be polished off.. d reflective lines... cannot help la ... i can get rid of the yellowish stuff for him.. but the lines susah lo.. i tried to grind... but ended up scratching the damn cover... now jialat.. dunno how to give it back to him ... sure kena tiu.. ahhaahah... but 1 is in perfect condition bcoz i polished it myself... d other bcoz he wants me to experiment removing the rflective lines.. sudah jialat

hey thats look OK to me...looks new liao...how "new" u want them to be la???...ask that Questio to ur fren la Blackie hehehe...

think u methods kinda work yeah!!!>...but to the other lamp which is an experimental, hehehe...that one u need to come out with a Port n Polish reason lor heheh

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom