Gra Autocross Round 1 @ Klcc, Entries Are Open

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
thteh86 said:
i'm quite lucky though, hehehehee....srry to hear that ur paint was peeled off....

dennis, where's my photo???? Lucky ass...hahahahahaha

eater_eg6, nice to meet u there, nice driving
Yup.... He is a nice chap from Kuantan. He is also a pro in snooker.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
woah, i saw leng chai in blue karer shirt worr..!!! hehehee =þ btw, i just peeled my stickers off just now, didnt had time to peel it off last night and this morning as i woke up late and was almost late for my handing up of my assignments =þ and erm, maybe because i just waxed my car around 1 or 2 weeks before the event, so my stickers came off pretty easily without any paint peeling action ;) sorry to hear that some of your pain came off, but it sure gives an excuse for a new paintjob eh?? =þ kidding kidding :D

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
Thanks To GRA for making it S00o0ooo00...happening!

Thanks ian and Jianin For the event!
We should have more event such as these to encourage the public to gather and show their owns skills in a safe area rather than on the open streets. Its proven dat there are alot of talented drivers which haven't involved themselves in the motorsports industry yet. Make Malaysia motorsports more competitive and more challenging at low cost.
Talking back bout the event. Do any guys out there recorded any videos of the event!? My hands still in pain now after hitting myself to the rollcage and side of the bucket seat due to the strong counter-force of the full lock LSd. Almost twist my arm,a broken drive shaft on the 3rd run really a big dissappointment . hehe but i still enjoying the event. can tried out the FF donut and FF drifting. Planning to join the coming R3 SSo drift shootout with the GTi again. See wether can whack some of the FR cars or not.. nice to be in the event with you all of you guys out there.... looking forward to race with you all again in the future.......( but make sure my mechanic put on the power steering for me this time....) :tee:

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
great show akina... respect

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
akinateo said:
Thanks ian and Jianin For the event!
We should have more event such as these to encourage the public to gather and show their owns skills in a safe area rather than on the open streets. Its proven dat there are alot of talented drivers which haven't involved themselves in the motorsports industry yet. Make Malaysia motorsports more competitive and more challenging at low cost.
Talking back bout the event. Do any guys out there recorded any videos of the event!? My hands still in pain now after hitting myself to the rollcage and side of the bucket seat due to the strong counter-force of the full lock LSd. Almost twist my arm,a broken drive shaft on the 3rd run really a big dissappointment . hehe but i still enjoying the event. can tried out the FF donut and FF drifting. Planning to join the coming R3 SSo drift shootout with the GTi again. See wether can whack some of the FR cars or not.. nice to be in the event with you all of you guys out there.... looking forward to race with you all again in the future.......( but make sure my mechanic put on the power steering for me this time....) :tee:
Great show Akina! You were absolutely entertaining. That's quite a monster you have there, acted like it was an FR ride! I'm wondering whats under the hood?

Oh btw, no FF cars are allowed in the SSO Drift.

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
yalorrr ... this car too fast liauuuuu ... driving over 80kmh in car park is dangerous laa weiiiii ... huahahahahahahaahahahaaa .... well done sifooo !!!

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
that is a very nice picture of the big red chicken wing

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
HAs anyone seen any pics of my miserable Levin goin sideways aroud the roundabout?

All I found was static pics and one comin from the startline.:frown:

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
at least u got pics lolz...

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Your car got more wei..

Bit dissappointed la. Bein lookin at a bout four different sites for my car aredi. All I want is a pic of my classic car goin sideways at the roundabout. darn

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
really? i have only seen one of mine... lolz on Terato.. but i saw a big number of yours.. most of them still shots la..

where did you see mine got the site?

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Anybody got pic of my dark green colour Proton Wira?

Mine is a 4 door sedan with Penang number plate. If got please post here. I couldnt find pics of my car in all the links posted here.

DarkHelmet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2005
DeOngster said:
really? i have only seen one of mine... lolz on Terato.. but i saw a big number of yours.. most of them still shots la..

where did you see mine got the site?
Des, give the link to terato.