Getting Rid Of Cicak Again

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
i use lysol, kills 90% of bacterias but cicak i dunno, mine more teruk mar, got cockroach inside..small little dude. getting bigger and bigger...and there is only one...i try shooting the whole lysol in my car but that bagero keeps running around my meters :angry: :(

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
omg..but anyone try o kill those insects wif these brand..will it werks?
now im trying to get rid is the cicaks man..i duno how wht will happen if im driving den suddenly came out..scary dude..

anyway fstrader wher to buy these lysol thingy..how much will it cost? how to use it.??is it jus spray inside the car and close the door so the smell will circulate inside the car??..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Originally posted by GSR5559@May 27 2004, 01:25 AM
omg..but anyone try o kill those insects wif these brand..will it werks?
now im trying to get rid is the cicaks man..i duno how wht will happen if im driving den suddenly came out..scary dude..

anyway fstrader wher to buy these lysol thingy..how much will it cost? how to use it.??is it jus spray inside the car and close the door so the smell will circulate inside the car??..
lysol is being sold in any major supermarts, cost bout 15 bucks. very nice smell, and u gotta smoke the whole car till got haze in there. then leave it for bout half hour. repeated use if necessary.

diu cicak..ok mar...cockroach teruk lar with those freaking legs :blink:

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
noler..im scared all those cold blooded animals one..damn geli..cicaks is lke aligators wif stripes and evrythin..eeewww..goosebummp while saying this out..so shud i leave the door open wen after spraying it??
i think im gonna get one veri soon..i reli mean veri veri soon..ahhaha..
cant take it those animals hang out in the car..hate it so much..
i hear ppl saying dat cicaks wont harm u so do not kill them but..they r jus eeewwww...u get wht i mean??...hahaaha

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
and why ther r animals inside the car one?? i dun get it le..how did they come to our car man..?? isti becus of the colour of the car or mebi we parked under the trees sumtimes..i jus dun know wher on earth they come from and why must they come to our car..why not others??

dude, car grooming can clean and clear the thingy out from the car ar?

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
noler..im scared all those cold blooded animals one..damn geli..cicaks is lke aligators wif stripes and evrythin..eeewww..goosebummp while saying this out..
hahaha.... GSR, good luck!! hmm... i think you're gonna have to find out where those bugs 'hang out' in your car...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Originally posted by GSR5559@May 27 2004, 01:32 AM
noler..im scared all those cold blooded animals one..damn geli..cicaks is lke aligators wif stripes and evrythin..eeewww..goosebummp while saying this out..so shud i leave the door open wen after spraying it??
i think im gonna get one veri soon..i reli mean veri veri soon..ahhaha..
cant take it those animals hang out in the car..hate it so much..
i hear ppl saying dat cicaks wont harm u so do not kill them but..they r jus eeewwww...u get wht i mean??...hahaaha
leave the door close, do not open. let everything inside suffocate.(cicak included) :lol:

hehehehe...

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
fugz: how to find out their telur man..have to strip all my car naked man..from the dashboard to the rear boot..summore under the carpet le.how to strip man..i jus duno how they come le..fark..

fstrader: okok..ill surely do that ..anywher on earth is hotter den subang area ar?? lysol add up wif the good hot heat..hope dat fella jus go ..den if dat cicak wants to escape den how to escape if all the doors are shut tight..will it go thru the dashboard holes wher the wirings hole be?? or shuld i leave abit of my window open like 1cm??

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
hmmm.... try to use COMBAT for roachers, i think that's what it's called.. he he.. if they eat it, they die, then others eat the dead one, they die too... lizards, i have no idea... ummm... try searching places you can reach into first... boot, below your mat.... maybe spray some bug spray in the tool compartments.. under your car, underneath the inner mud guard and maybe, if safe, below your dashboard, where all the wiring and steering area.... dunno oh, just trying to think of a way :P

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
okok..now ill get watever things dat can kill those bastards..no mods for me this moment..got RnD oni at this moment.Research and Destroy..dats my motive ..ahah..so first i will try lysol den if still got den ill try combat..so wher shud i put it..around the corners ist?? isit like those white thing u put around the hs wen sum insects eat it den they will spread to the others by killing them too??

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
Originally posted by GSR5559@May 27 2004, 01:54 AM
okok..now ill get watever things dat can kill those bastards..no mods for me this moment..got RnD oni at this moment.Research and Destroy..dats my motive ..ahah..so first i will try lysol den if still got den ill try combat..so wher shud i put it..around the corners ist?? isit like those white thing u put around the hs wen sum insects eat it den they will spread to the others by killing them too??
hahaha... kesian la...

combat works on roaches only i think, not lizards... yeap, it's that thing when they eat it, they die, and others eat the dead one, they die too. try to put under your mat, extra wheel area? he he... maybe under the dashboard console or steering area...

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
Originally posted by GSR5559@May 27 2004, 01:00 PM
ookok..will do so..den dat thingy got smell one or not? means if they die in my car worse rite..got the smell of a dead corpse in my car..later road block they thought i killed sumone and hide the body under my car..how??
yerrr.... your imagination ah, from dead cicak to dead body... won't be that bad lar... hahahaha... but... expect the unexpected...

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Careful tho
if the cicak die
very bad smell orr
last time cicak die in my aircond vent
on the aircond
alamak! uwekkkk
do some R&D again to take out the dashboard panel

hehehehhehe