Get a new look for your vehicle (Easy Payment Scheme Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Get a new look for your vehicle (Easy Payment Scheme Available)

lim....i think its better u spell out what are the rules n regulations.....what to bring....i mean documentations.....coz maybe some of us coming far away going to klang...example like cheras....gombak.....if we know what need to bring along it will be better.....tq

hi there..hmm would like to ask u few thing...pls quote me the price for all togethter..
1) whole body kelisa inside out
2) cover an antenna hole at top rear
3) got bengkok at the hood infront..so need to ketuk back..a bit only la..

i have few ideas in my mind...

1) ferrari red (body) with 2k white at top
2) green lumut like kembara...
3) ferrari red with pearl..
3) yellow dunno what code, looks exactly like this.

ef58f91f.jpg

thanx bro..pls quote me the best price k...tq..and installment let say 12mnth and 36mnths...

Last edited:
afdzan said:
lim....i think its better u spell out what are the rules n regulations.....what to bring....i mean documentations.....coz maybe some of us coming far away going to klang...example like cheras....gombak.....if we know what need to bring along it will be better.....tq

oh ok
I'll then list down everything that u all need to supply me

u need to give me:
IC
2 months utility bill
Updated bank account passbook
Pay slip

Those are the things that I need

sonictheory said:
how long it normally takes to spray a sedan car like honda city?

If for inward and outward spray then it'll be around 5 days

if only outward spray then will be around 4 days

Lim, sorry for the delay. I'll fax again all document that u want by t'row. Really dunt have time this week.

bro...r u using ACS for this ezypayment thing?...just curious...n how much to spray civic ek 4doors?...in n out...thanks

Yes, he's using AEON Credit Services

sry, just wan to reconfirm something, you stated there you need pay slip, but didnt say the latest 3 months pay slip or just the current month pay slip...what if i dont have account passbook? I got a maybank acc, but they didnt give passbook, all online check...so how? and whats the minimum amount needed for this EzyPayment Scheme ? coz im thinking of spraying the front bumper, back bonet and spoiler only and kinda low in cash. hope you dont mind answering me...Thanks :_:

p/s : you're not ah long right?? :_: :X-:

eh... i got another question... I'm an outstation fella... I'm renting a room here... so I don't have utility bills in my name :(

how ah? the other documents, no probs...

jeyadev said:
eh... i got another question... I'm an outstation fella... I'm renting a room here... so I don't have utility bills in my name :(

how ah? the other documents, no probs...

Hi

Actually it's ok
No need to be your name

I just need to confirm your address
u can just give it to me
No problem at all

Interested?

Actually the price is consider standard and somewhat their customer service is good, willing to provide details and recommendation to customer. Good job.

Free bump for you...

Bro...interested...
Planning to spray in and out of my perdana...
Change colour to champion white...

What is the cost (estimate)?
Any warranty?
Is it possible if i want to pay less than 6 mths?

Pls provide me ur hp or office phone no...
and also where is ur loc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom