Im looking for a Fast nice and yet Cheap car any Idea wht to get

bububrandon

Im looking for a nice and cool car i dont really like big card for ex, waja, Hundai... the car that im looking for is like satria1.5-gti.. but i dont want it second hand... And the car must be up gradeable enggin...

For you all who know or have any idea what to get plz Reply thank you very much...

what is your budget and expectation ? 4 doors, 2 doors ? Manual, Auto ? Japanese or Europe car ?

Well you have name it....Satria 1.5 or SGTi...??

phibitis said:
is it possible at the first place ?????
lol yeah, you pay for what you get. and what is "cheap" to him? he say no 2nd hand car, but to me all car above 50k is expensive, so to me its like all new "nice" car are expensive.

there's only cheap and nasty car.

u mentioned satria 1.5 GTi? FYI, satria only comes with 1.8GTi........... or now the new 1 we called it the satria Neo or another batch of satria is satria 1.3 special edition.

u wan nice cool ride yet cheap n NEW??????

erm....1st of all....we need to know ur budget...

if u r okay, mayb for u the new honda civic 2.0 i-Vtec wud be damn cool......Cool Ride.

but as far as i know in the market, if u wan some new cool rides + affordable.....u can go for Vios or City.....

Proton, ermm......i dont c any cool rides in proton....or do we hv 1??? perhaps....

Kancil also can be fast...depend on driver's leg and price is cheap....hehehe

fast cheap car arr???.... crx with vtec dohc engine inside??.... vr good power to weight ratio....

erm.... mitsu lancer (old version) with rb20det inside??...

ke70 with 4age 4throttle BOT??...

small old cars + big engine.... muhaahhahaa....

bro, i think your request is unrealistic. what you ask for is easily possible if you're looking at the 2nd hand market.

What you're asking is like "I wan a fast, powerful car, must be new, fuel economical, cheap to maintain, and cost no more than RM40,000."

but more importantly, what is "cheap" to you?

If 2nd hand is not an issue, and you still want some power where you dont have to change engine, a nice car, you can look at the BMW E36 325i. super smooth six cylinder engine, 180+hp, 260+nm of torque, top speed around 235km/h. a 1994 model will set you back around RM40-45,000 depending on condition. parts easily availble both 2nd hand or new. but maintenance is a lot higher than your average japanese car, due to higher parts cost.

i think what he meant with 1.5 GTI is actually the last satria in SE spec, yellow colour with 16" wheels.

IMHO, the answer to what u require is NOT AVAILABLE.

no car manufacturer will produce a good car (and fast) which is considerably cheap.

i would like to suggest the Kelisa, even though to me its not that fast but still quick enough in town.

not that nice either - small cabin, small seats, hard ride

but its nimble with DOHC EFI engine. so, the kelisa would come closest to what u desire.

hi Zan,

this is what i think of.... SE Satria..oso..... as what bro bububrandon confused me...

but correct me if im wrg, i saw the brochure in the showroom, but it was stated 1.3 rite? instead of 1.5L?

yeah, actually, no answer to ur question lar, BUBU Brandon...

New, \Cheap , Cool Rides??

ermm.....impossible.... i suggest u get a MyVi..

Sooner later u can add TRD body kits..

Transfer to YRV 1.3L Turbo...

Upgrade to 17" Rims..

Lovely~~

SkYwAlKeR said:
fast cheap car arr???.... crx with vtec dohc engine inside??.... vr good power to weight ratio....

erm.... mitsu lancer (old version) with rb20det inside??...

ke70 with 4age 4throttle BOT??...

small old cars + big engine.... muhaahhahaa....
yep, but starlet kp61 with 4age going in alot better, no need BOT already fast.

the car that im looking for is like satria1.5-gti..

guyz..i think mr thread starter meant satria 1.5 "-"[to] gti....peace...btw...there's nth which is new, fast and cheap...unless ur cheap means 100k....lol....

eh, tumpang ur thread,
im looking for a fast, nice,beautiful and free car.
i dont really care if it's second hand or new,2,3,4 or 5 doors, local,japs or conti, upgradeable or not, manual or auto or paddle shift.
Anyone noe where to get pls tell me.

alien,

u mentioned there "free car"??

even adandoned cars will hv to lelong.... but ur case??

free? i dun understand la bro`

well the whole thread confusing also.... especially when thread starter mentioned "dunwan 2nd hand car, engine must be upgraded".... r there any company offers engine upgrades when they roll out their cars??

Top Bottom