geng pangkah

ahahaah i bet their reading this discussion too...
and ZTH sure got one or more of their member.. they have to sell their stuffs somehow rite ?

uu yooo, damn scary larr now think of it. later my car also kena rob :( dah lar i so poor, haihz....this fellows really wierd lar, no money wanna play car and rob people, haihz.... :(

AE80TypeD said:
The red Mitsu WJL26 was spotted in TTDI Jaya, Shah Alam just now (~2:30am). they were at the old road behind the Politeknik school, about 2.5 kilometers from the NSTP/The Star warehouse junction.

I saw that the rear boot cover is red and there is an EVO6 spoiler fixed on the car. did not dare to look at the whole car as the assumed owner was leaning on his car. a whole group of them comprising of about 16 different cars was lepaking at a gas station there. being the bonafide coward i am, i quickly left after filling up. i hope they will not be interested in my car, as they were eyeing my shabby clothes and unwashed ride, then laughing audibly at my taped front number plate :D. sigh~

if having such a dodgy, shoddy, n cheapskate modded car saves me from car crimes, i'll never complain when ppl laff at my half-finished junk EVER AGAIN :lol:

honestly, i am scared if the allegations are true and the person i saw is really what he is said to be. but i will not judge for my own too soon. until proven guilty... im reporting over and out. :D

u should laugh at them, what so great of using other ppl stuff? u think they got money to buy those nice stuff. NO RESPECT FOR THEM. this ppl only able to hang out at local mamak and petrol station. he is not even qualify to join a official car club.

very sorry ambayah, xxxxx. i dont own a camera and the discovery was unintentional. i was visiting a friend when my gas nearly ran out. the petronas was the nearest fill up. i never expected/wanted to come face to face with them guys. if they really are the gang. its not that i dont believe u guys. i just wish i wouldnt be involved.

furthermore, there were so many of them. i am a known pacifist and pussy :D. i just thought u guys might wanna know where else they lepak la.

AE80, if i'd bought a camera, I dont dare to take pic unless my car is heavily tinted :albertein

ya haha.. me too. my car windows are very JPJ friendly. mesra (when kena tahan), "telus" (my windows), cekap (find excuses to avoid kena sita) :lol:

psyk said:
doesn't that make you and them equals then? stooping to such low level to get back at them? might as well buy machine gun spray at the buggah rite..

that wont make us their equal. if anything it would make us modern day robin hoods :biggrin:

eh, is a white Evo plate PEX or PEY, digits 17 or 77 one of them? I've been on the lookout around Jln Gombak / Jln Genting Klang for a while already and I think I might know where the workshop is, and yes, it's very close to Setapak Police Station, too close in fact. They seems to have stop frequenting the 24hr mamak beside the Shell petrol station too...

Real cheap skates with un-original sports cars. :thumpdown Might as-well drive a mini like Mr.Bean. :albertein Nothing to do but lepaking around like maniacs :thumpdown

already put up pics of geng pangkah cars at my flats community board...almost 600 people in PPR Ampang Hilir ready to "CONVERT" the bastard cars cars like chop shop one....come baby come... :rock: :rock:

yet another victim

Fellow members.. I run a workshop in pandan indah and I drive a Nissan cifero with some meters on my dash. I usually have no worries parking my car outside because it’s usually less then a stone throw away from me. Last Wednesday I parked my car in front of Ms garage which is only 2 doors down from my shop. Ms garage was not open yet at that time it was 11 am when the alarm from my car went off. Thinking its because of the sensitivity of my shock sensor I turned it off from my shop without checking on the car, not realizing my car was actually broken into.

My side window was smashed and my Apexi SAFC was ripped out from my dash! There were witnesses watching the thieves at work but they worked so quickly, they were gone before anyone could do anything about it. It was two Malay guys on one RXZ!!!! I have launched a police report but nothing will come out of it... I am sure my SAFC will find a comfortable home again soon but there goes the tuning of my car. It’s hard to tune 490hp by hand and feet!!!!

Duke Red said:
that wont make us their equal. if anything it would make us modern day robin hoods :biggrin:

sound more like they are the modern day robin hoods.. steal from the rich(cars wif flashy accessories), and give to the poor(themselves) :lol:

well they can do what they want.. its a free world.. country.. :D

yeah problem is most of us have jobs and earn a honest living. we may struggle every now and then but at least it's honest! living off others is what parasites do.

well money makes the world go round as some would say, no money no life it seems, so if they can't get proper jobs and earn an honest living, they turn into parasites that take advantage of the populated areas where it would be easy pickings for them, then form a group with proper organization of activities, and with corrupted officials in the government, they are almost invinsible from the law, thus enabling them to further grow, opening branches of their organization elsewhere, ehh..

i'm just curious.. if they happen to hijack/break-into a car that belongs to someone from the triads.. what would happen ah? gang war? or they'll talk business, pay some ufti, then continue doing whatever they were doing while getting extra protection from these triads?

heh.. morning ;)

psyk said:
well money makes the world go round as some would say, no money no life it seems, so if they can't get proper jobs and earn an honest living, they turn into parasites that take advantage of the populated areas where it would be easy pickings for them, then form a group with proper organization of activities, and with corrupted officials in the government, they are almost invinsible from the law, thus enabling them to further grow, opening branches of their organization elsewhere, ehh..

i'm just curious.. if they happen to hijack/break-into a car that belongs to someone from the triads.. what would happen ah? gang war? or they'll talk business, pay some ufti, then continue doing whatever they were doing while getting extra protection from these triads?

heh.. morning ;)
concernin the hijackin triad cars..i think tat's kinda impossible la...logically..their "dai lou" should've sum connections wif triads also..so..impossible for them to hijack "own ppl's" car...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom