Gathering 4 Mitsubishi Lancer Mr/mx/evo Owner

B18C-R

Mar 27, 2005
I am thinking of organising a Track (Drag/Sprint) event on Sat night in Pasir Gudang in JB next month. Then we can have some agenda (maybe visit S'pore or something like that) on Sun. What do u think ? Can also go support one of our MLOC member coz his shop (BoostZone Motorsports) official opening on Sun lar, 1st week of Sept. Got free food of course...hehe.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=40425

Cruising all the way downsouth takes 2 hours only lar..I always do that. Average 150km/h. hehe...

Anyone interested ? I can arrange for acommodation and hotel and arrange for a close track JUST for us on SAt nite. Lots of ppl lar every Sat nite. MLOC+MEOC member lar.. Open for discussion ok...

Stormvolution 9

Jun 18, 2005
Members,

Good idea ler... So v wil kinda hv big gathering every mth... Sept v go convoy to JB + track day + support MLOC member 'buka kedai'... Then in Oct v go BBQ beach side... Mmmm.... good!!! :tee:

If confirm... better start palnning now... cos de last TT in Sunway, de timing was a but too tight n according to some frens... there r more members cant make it due to too short notice...

So Sept Convoy to JB... Confirm? :rock:

Stormvolution 9

Jun 18, 2005
NoTiGuY,

Hahaha... wei kawan... no ler... jus joking n no hard feeling lar... Hehehe... Jus wanna our member to do it correctly this time ler...
Hope u dun mind man! :tongue:

So convoy to JB u ok?

NoTiGuY

old school
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
haha... no worries.. was just pulling ur leg dude....

if it happens, would love to go.. but then again, i think i'm too far from JB.... might skip it then.... damn 'siong' car ler....

lan evo

Nov 24, 2003
B18C-R said:
I am thinking of organising a Track (Drag/Sprint) event on Sat night in Pasir Gudang in JB next month. Then we can have some agenda (maybe visit S'pore or something like that) on Sun. What do u think ? Can also go support one of our MLOC member coz his shop (BoostZone Motorsports) official opening on Sun lar, 1st week of Sept. Got free food of course...hehe.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=40425

Cruising all the way downsouth takes 2 hours only lar..I always do that. Average 150km/h. hehe...

Anyone interested ? I can arrange for acommodation and hotel and arrange for a close track JUST for us on SAt nite. Lots of ppl lar every Sat nite. MLOC+MEOC member lar.. Open for discussion ok...
only free food?no free parts ar?opening promotion ma.juz jk:biggrin:

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

pasir gudang got dragg!!! every saturday night if iam not mistaken....

hehheheheheh

B18C-R

Mar 27, 2005
yeah..u are right. Every sat night open (like Batu Tiga). But once every few months/quarter, they got close drag event..that means competition lar. THis is when u see all the fast cars from Singapore (ST Power/GarageR..etc) and JB monsters (Vazmaz,Viswork,Super90,HV Racing,R-engineering..just to name a few) will be partipating.

Ok..here goes our September ZTH member organised mitsu event ok? !!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=42180

tehwengsoon

Sep 30, 2006
hi all, im new here..wira 4g63t ..any best club i can join?please recommend man....pstttt....

Dear all,

I bought over my elder brother's Honda accord and wanted to remove the body kits, do you know any shops in Klang, Shah Alam or Subang area where I could safely remove the body kits without damaging the paint job?

I'm not planning to DIY the removal as I wouldn't want to ruin the original paint.
Estimated price to remove?
Can I trade in the body kit as we'll?

Thank you for your recommendations in advance.
Regards,
Acer1810