Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

FXOpen 2010 Calender Girls

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

savahn

Known Member
If you guys have not yet voted, VOTE NOW!!!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cmps_index.php?page=calendargirl

Just wondering what rotary owners like among the girls above.

I have to make an observation about the results - I noticed that the most Ah Lian (correction: classy. Someone just told me I don't know what Ah Lian is... but I still think some of them very Ah Lian) looking girls are in the top 10.

Another observation, the most exotic looking girls fared very badly - I voted for Chiang Lee Ming who's at the bottom of the list. Also, the non-chinese tended to be below the 2nd half of the list

So, if you guys are game, you could list the 12 you voted for or just list the top 3 you think is most pretty.

I voted for:
Justina Au Yong - she's pretty but what caught me is her comment, shows good attitude
Jenvine Ong - Miss Personality
Alexandra - this look never goes wrong
Sin Hui Jing - Miss Lovely Smile - of all the girls, this one I'd like to meet coz of that smile
Brigette Liberty Yu - gosh, what a name. And Murakami is really difficult to appreciate IMHO
Boon Lu Xanne - another what the heck name but she's smoking hot. Miss Photogenic.
Syikin - Miss Delicious
Priscilla Tan - Miss Girl Next Door (or rather, Miss Wish She Was The Girl Next Door)
Chiang Lee Ming - Wow... Just wow....

That's only 9 coz those are the only ones who really caught my eye or who said something that caught my attention - my initial selection was only 6 people. I really cant remember who the last 3 were though I think Rowena Lee and Esther Wong could be two of em.

My top 3 in no particular order:
Sin Hui King
Boon Lu Xanne
Chiang Lee Ming

Last edited:
May i know anything to do between the FXopen and zerotohundred??

Previously i saw one guy showing his fairlady and the name is FXOPENASIA??

What is that thing?? Mind to explain...thanks...

A Post Every 5 Mins

Clean off metal deposit from your engine that can cause failure oil pump which can lead to more trouble.

Oil pump is 1 of the important part to your engine and it's like coronory bypass valve in your heart.

Good oil supply to all moving part is very important that using expensive engine oil.

From intake of the oil pump, oil get through engine block to engine cylinder head rocker amr, cam, valve lifter,cam bearing, turbo bearing, crank bearing, conrod bearing, oil filter, dry sump and...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom