Fuel will be increased on 1st Jan 2006

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

chuckie

500 RPM
HI TO ALL,
LAST NIGHT I WENT TO XXX PETROL STATION TO POUR FUEL FOR MY CAR, SUDDENLY MET WITH MY FREN(HE'S THE BRANCH MANAGER FOR THAT PETROL PUMP) :smile: . HE INFORMED AND SHOWED TO ME A SMS FROM HQ XXX PETROL STATION MANAGER THAT FUEL PRICE PER LITRE MIGHT BE INCREASED EFFECTIVE FROM 1 JAN 2006. FOR DIESEL, MAYBE PER LITRE WILL COST RM2.00 AND PETROL WILL BE AROUND RM2.50 PER LITRE. :thumpdown PETROL WILL BE SUPPLIED MORE THAN NORMAL VOLUME TO EACH PETROL PUMP TO MAKE SURE NO SHORTAGE OF FUEL... :secruity:

SO LET GET OUR TANK FUEL BY TONIGHT BCOZ IF IT'S TRUE PER LITRE FOR PETROL WILL COST RM2.50 THEN NO OTHER CHOICE...JALAN KAKI LA.....EHEHEH..JUST WAN TO SHARE ABOUT THAT INFO, DON KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS....BUT I'M GOING TO FULL FILL MY TANK TONIGHT :rock: ...WILL BRING EXTRA TANK FOR TOP UP LATER... :biggrin:

petrol definately up next year is confirmed ... just don't know by how much ... but definately cannot be 2.50 per litter la .. but maybe by end of 2006 can reach that figure !!! hahahah

Yalor petrol price sure went up next year... But surely not RM2.50 that much lor... If like that take lrt lor.. .. ..

yes..thank boss!thank for share this infro with us.will pump full tank tonight!maybe bring also extra tank too like you.hahaha!!!! :tee:

Wao... now 1.62 per litre also cannot tahan liao..... Later 2.00 per litre die lar.....:(
But I dun think will be 2.00 per litre that's too high.....

i also don know how true the sms shown by my fren..but have to put brick under the pedal then...

Minyak..oh Minyak...

Huh... apa kaya la tokeh minyak lepas ni.. naik motosikal la plak lepas ni.. :mad:

nappx said:
Huh... apa kaya la tokeh minyak lepas ni.. naik motosikal la plak lepas ni.. :mad:
lain kali..ttt i akan datang dengan motorsikal je..maklum lah..minyak naik harga...tak tahan ..kereta minum petrol macam air saja..lagi mahal dari beer saya.hahaa!!!tengok macam mana dulu...!naik sampai rm2.00...itu terlalu terlampau lor..takut malaysia akan kacau bilau sama thailand dan indonesia bila minyak naik harga dulu..masih ingat tak? :mad:

omg....2bux meh??
i doubt la...maybe go up by 10cents...or sumthing la..
but hope its just a rumour la okay! ahhaha :biggrin:

naik means...take basikal to work la.. :biggrin:

what best petrol for toyota car?shell,bp,mobil,esso,petronas,project etc..me no1 shell fan!!!more km?dunno...same with other petrol lah!! :bath:

- G needs money to subsidise/save MAS loses,
- bail summore korporate,
- bonds about to be redeemed by investors,
- putrajaya needs new roads links (highways) to KL to cut short traveling time for ministers,
- save ailing proton
- need to pay interest on huge loans on past mega projects

thats why cut subsidi lo.

Many of us find the billboards around town where the G is propagates how much the G is subsidising the petrols/fuel for the rakyat. I thought this only happens in communist china / old germany(40's) !!!

Can our dear G do something where the exchange rate is less depressing against euro/US. (wishful thinking)

chuckie said:
HI TO ALL,
LAST NIGHT I WENT TO XXX PETROL STATION TO POUR FUEL FOR MY CAR, SUDDENLY MET WITH MY FREN(HE'S THE BRANCH MANAGER FOR THAT PETROL PUMP) :smile: . HE INFORMED AND SHOWED TO ME A SMS FROM HQ XXX PETROL STATION MANAGER THAT FUEL PRICE PER LITRE MIGHT BE INCREASED EFFECTIVE FROM 1 JAN 2006. FOR DIESEL, MAYBE PER LITRE WILL COST RM2.00 AND PETROL WILL BE AROUND RM2.50 PER LITRE. :thumpdown PETROL WILL BE SUPPLIED MORE THAN NORMAL VOLUME TO EACH PETROL PUMP TO MAKE SURE NO SHORTAGE OF FUEL... :secruity:

SO LET GET OUR TANK FUEL BY TONIGHT BCOZ IF IT'S TRUE PER LITRE FOR PETROL WILL COST RM2.50 THEN NO OTHER CHOICE...JALAN KAKI LA.....EHEHEH..JUST WAN TO SHARE ABOUT THAT INFO, DON KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS....BUT I'M GOING TO FULL FILL MY TANK TONIGHT :rock: ...WILL BRING EXTRA TANK FOR TOP UP LATER... :biggrin:

If raise up to RM2.50 per liter...it's time to stop playing car. Have to sell all my cars and get Kelisa. :thumpdown

2.50?!
the entire street will b filled up with either bikes or motorbikes.
now full tank already bcome RM50~RM80.
1-1-2006 will be RM100~RM160?

any H2O cars?

jimmyae101 said:
what best petrol for toyota car?shell,bp,mobil,esso,petronas,project etc..me no1 shell fan!!!more km?dunno...same with other petrol lah!! :bath:
i'm using Shell, really more KM. and more power. comparing to my friends with same car model, i can go further with Shell. trust me.

in addition, engine oil, tuning, and driving habit will govern ur milage. everything must go together. not only petrol. petrol is just to drive the car to move. performance depends on the components and what u put in addition.

xenothrix said:
2.50?!
the entire street will b filled up with either bikes or motorbikes.
now full tank already bcome RM50~RM80.
1-1-2006 will be RM100~RM160?

any H2O cars?
i suggest "gasohol". it's been used by other countries for sometimes. we just didn't have the chance to use it yet. it's cheaper, comparable performance, and price don't fluctuates so much. government should consider start using this gasohol asap. educate people to know more about different types petrol in the world. in reality, it's not just dasel or gasolin petrol. there are variety of petrol choices. :wink:

What I heard before was RM2..Cannot tahan lor even now RM1.58..In Mahathir's time, fuel price doesn't rised rapidly lor...

Aura said:
What I heard before was RM2..Cannot tahan lor even now RM1.58..In Mahathir's time, fuel price doesn't rised rapidly lor...
now is abdullah's time...fuel increase many time per year..really cant tahan..all thing increase..but not our salary..around rm1500,how to spend in kl..which is high standard life..all also need $ like toilet(rm0.50cent)parking..(rm5 per enter or kira hour one)food damn expensive..like eat restaurant at mamak store..on lunch time(rm5.00 to rm8.00)now price of fuel wan increase..how?oh my god! :thumpdown

there will definitely be a price increase in petroleum products in JAN 06 .. the estimated price for petrol 97ron is expected to be around rm2.00 per liter .. :p
so if u guys want POWER and good fuel consumption at the same time ... i think the best option is to go for those transport mode with 2 wheels ... :D

wah... really have to lighten my car then.. thow everything out.. except front seats... higher oil price = lighter car weight :)

macibai

bitch all u want............... i think i gotta find a part time job..............

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom