fuel consumption for city and vios

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Coconut

Known Member
i am thinking of buying a new car, and still deciding on which to choose
f/c is very important for me becoz i will have to drive in the city and with lots of jam.

i heard that city idsi is very fuel efficient, but i want to know about the exact figures, vios owner plz contribute also, and please state your model when making comment

another thing is the idsi is realy underpower? is it suffiect for city driving?

Yes, the City i-DSI is quite fuel efficient..
I'm driving Vios G, RM55 can go around 450km for 90% City 10% Highway..
FC also depends on your right foot... :D

I guess the i-DSI would be sufficient for city and highway driving..
Test drive both the Vios and City before you decide..

Cheers,
Jason

in terms of fuel consumption, the city beats vios hands down...no question abt it...i dunno the exact figure tho...how m i so sure?? cos my fren drives a vios n my dad drives da city...i think honda's technology is one step ahead of the other jap car manufacturers..

city underpowered?? i dun think so...

yeah i also heard that city is much more fuel efficient, but i wan to know exactly how it compares to the vios, otherwise i will choose the vios, which is cheaper and also nicer than the city (no offence to city owners :D)

cheaper meh? just surf at toyota website...for 1.5G around 85k...and city vtec around 86k...while city got magic seat, bigger boot, more horsepower, cvt, and 7 speed mode...but yet have to agree, vios looks better...

IMO.. power is really subjective.. all depends on the driver.. I've been in both cars n I feel the response is really good for its specs.. I was impressed by the City's cvt.. got that near manual feel when shifting thru gears.. Vios's plus would be its looks.. Almost all the guys I met who drives an IDS-i says FC is really good..

This is wat i have previously before i change my rim and heavy boot for amp. Full tank around RM50 and u can go for near to 500KM or more.

even city look weird from outside but u do get the special feature like what bluesapphire mention.

if u buy new city it come with free service up to 40,000km and 3year warranty.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom