ford laser - kh model

who is the GT auto Secret project car? interesting man...

hope to see fast b8 around...

bengis,

hmm....cause have seen one tx3 in seremban with 323 look...not bat after all...but the car will look short alitle bit....let me find alol the front part of the laser look first...the lights grill,,,,......then paint is black colour....whar do you think???

chrees ;)

Originally posted by fresh.com@Jan 2 2005, 22:10
bengis,

hmm....cause have seen one tx3 in seremban with 323 look...not bat after all...but the car will look short alitle bit....let me find alol the front part of the laser look first...the lights grill,,,,......then paint is black colour....whar do you think???

chrees ;)
gogogo... black colour ford is our colour..

oh yah..black colour....fresh.com when is ur next trip to subang??

laserman,

i am coming down to subang on the 08/01/2005 saturday....have to go for interview in rush pj.....i call you then ....tkk i call you too alright....maybe can meet at awan besar.....

;)

fresh.com,

aiyah we gonna have our TT with group fordies, include focus.. at subang this friday 7/1/05...

All ford owner are wellcome..confirm ur list...here .. main aganda is convoy to genting..

aiyah.....anyone got kaki to this car? ford laser kh.....cheap-cheap one....i sold my car oledi....now no car no shiok ar....

Originally posted by bengis@Dec 26 2004, 02:54
wussup peeps :) .......

hey... who ever said i was driving a 210??? no lah :( i'm only driving a
180.... i must have made a typo..... sorry guys.... :P by the way....
you guys dont wanna bully me..... my car still standard cartoon man....
not enuff braking power.... gear 2 differential rosak.... 1.8 liter engine
running on a 1.6 carburator gearbox, bald tires..... nah..... it would'nt be
a fight.... if any of you wanna test power..... should try it with iman_210
car :) jangan marah ye iman_210 :D
wowowow...

my car no fast man!

tkk is the drag guy u r looking for!

my car if us pass by u think twice whether
it is an aspirated version or not?

sooo dead stock....

laserman,

oh sh*t man.....i try my best to come if i cant...then meet me at genting...couse i am working there.......give me a call ok..... ;)

iman_210

got ar my ride....patah carkey la no car.....check ur email.....heheheeh

zbszbs717,

bro,

still looking for any good deal for you!

hold on!

Originally posted by fresh.com@Jan 2 2005, 22:10
bengis,

chrees ;)
sup fresh..... sorry for the late reply :) been busy working <_<
anyways..... black colour is nice.... no doubt about it.....
but what about heat???? like if you park under the sun......
things are gonna start to melt....... otherwise...... how about
a 2 tone combination..... black on the bottom half and some other
colour on the top half..... just a suggestion :)

this friday yam cha..... aiya!!!!! can not join lah like this.......
i'm working...... unless you people wanna come yamcha at
starbucks plaza shah alam :D

anyways..... happy new year guys...... may it be a good and
prosperous year for all of us :)

Originally posted by bengis+Jan 7 2005, 02:17 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bengis @ Jan 7 2005, 02:17 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fresh.com@Jan 2 2005, 22:10
bengis,

chrees ;)
sup fresh..... sorry for the late reply :) been busy working <_<
anyways..... black colour is nice.... no doubt about it.....
but what about heat???? like if you park under the sun......
things are gonna start to melt....... otherwise...... how about
a 2 tone combination..... black on the bottom half and some other
colour on the top half..... just a suggestion :)

this friday yam cha..... aiya!!!!! can not join lah like this.......
i'm working...... unless you people wanna come yamcha at
starbucks plaza shah alam :D

anyways..... happy new year guys...... may it be a good and
prosperous year for all of us :) [/b][/quote]
bengis,

thank for the suggestion..think of it...hmm...i think gonna go flat black lah...is the laser colour....heheh :D

yam cha...where which part...i wanna come too..... :o ...call me in ok....but my car got problem lah...can repair only saturday morning...my F**KING fuel tank hose bocor already.....F**K man....just manage to cut off the leeking part and replace with some stupid hose...but the mech said cant last long...so have to try my luck to go back to subang and fix it..........hope can reach subang man... :(

thanks guys....make sure call me in alright?? laserman pls give me a buzz....thanks

cheers
B)

sorry late reply..9.30pm onwards subang rafie ss15...sms me when u there 0193559953

laserman,

sorry i didnt turn up last night!

was very late at office!

anyway if i drop by subang will call u for yamcah k!

a question.....

how much is ford laser kh model 1990 ...(tx3 look with 4 doors..) in the market...still searching for one...nobody got kaki ler to source me this car with good price.... how much is the mkt price currently.....pls...

zbszbs717,

I have fren selling his Ford laser sedan converted to BP180...interested pls let me know..

Top Bottom