Flash Rods....for the car guys

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I stumble upon this website n the net this morning and boy....I'm sure those car guys will dig this. In a mood to look for a really cool USB pen drive or a hard drive or you have been dreaming to own one?...Well, your answer is here. Enter Flash Rods. The guy behind this idea was Miles Hersch...an amazingly the idea came when he was just 4 years old...The actual hand making of Flash Rods begin in 2009. They were also the 1st to built in an integrated hard drive inside a 1:18 scaled R35.

They are basically taking Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars and turned them into USB pen drive...and the icing on the cake are those gorgeous hard drive inside a 1:18 scale car...
Currently they are having R35 and Chevy Camaro (Bumblebee) is taking orders now. You can choose either in 250GB or 500GB hard drive. A R8 will be coming soon...The price of the 1:18 is a bit steep to most..but it's still quite a cool gadget...

Fancy for something different...then go to the link below and get yourself one...
Home

FaceBook link
https://www.facebook.com/Flashrods

Pictures of those 1:18 scale car hard drives.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
a very cool toy indeed..

eh.. i mean hard drive :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I want!!! Got Supra? :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, you can all refer to the link I posted. I'm not selling them...

Warner39, please remove your selling link in your posting. Thank you...selling link is not allowed.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My beloved car got stolen at R/Pangsa PKNS KG baru. Parked just in front of my house
Detail of the car is as follows :

-Proton saga Iswara Aeroback
-Red color
-Volk racing 16" 2 piece silver color
-Got Sunroof
-standard bodykit. No lips or ducktail whatever. Standard exhaust also.
-front windshield got UPM Staff sticker n other else-Back screen got UPM sticker
-Left rear left door got crack, big one in fact.
-Recaro evo 2 seat -engine standard
-MOMO Competiton steering
-Plate...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience