Fishy Talk

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
contract finihed liau ka ??? welcome back ... make big big $$$ liauu laa ... no need to DIY pontoon liau .. uncle buy boathouse !! hahahahahaahaaaa

Thanks for the links, guys!!!

Wah... this place got upgraded, liao. But, but, but.... there goes our isolation, hor? But, it's still a beautiful place. Glad you guys enjoy it. Too bad, I cun't cum. :sad_smile:

Errrr... how much did you guys pay for the speedboat ride to this cove?

Unker , the nego have to wait a bit le , not willing to sell at RM 3.5k. As the engine yet to be sold , i believe still can nego. Wait till u back first , we go bargain a bit more le.
Next camping trip planned to be done in pulau sembilan oh , back to nature type of isolation..... summore heard that good fishing place neh......

wannabe said:
Unker , the nego have to wait a bit le , not willing to sell at RM 3.5k. As the engine yet to be sold , i believe still can nego. Wait till u back first , we go bargain a bit more le.
Next camping trip planned to be done in pulau sembilan oh , back to nature type of isolation..... summore heard that good fishing place neh......

Those days, way back in the early 80s' I used to camp at the next biggest island in the Sembilan Islands. Cun't remember the name, liao. It had a stream running clear water. The other island also got but also a lot of monster rats. Our take-off point was in Bagan Dato.
Perhaps, for this island, we take the fishing boat from there and get them to tow our boat, too. That way, we get mobilty when the fishing boat abandon us, mar. Got great fishing spots to go, using our boat.

waaa .. so soon camping again ka ?? manyak outdoor aahh u ppl ... hehehe

p9 ar? i wan i wan... heard got lotsa GT wor... but but... no deep shit equipment wor...

sifoo ah CHUN ... they going camping laaaaa .. hahahaahahaaaa

hello guys,
yes i did get 60 of them as keepers i threw back all the small ones an had a ball.. it was the first time fishing in like 6 or 8 yrs ago.. i guess i still have the touch of fishing.. i have alot of blue fish too there like 10 lbs up to 20 an plenty of do sharks.. chasing after the porgys after we have them on the line.. well the porgy season is over an now is stripe bass an black fish an sea bass plus my fav is cod fish.. but the waves will be killer avg about 5 ft too 15 ft high... an i have to wear my ski clothing an wet suit.. its freezing out there..
henri

Top Bottom