FINALLY!! Your reliable source for all your rotary needs...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

3riple-D

Jun 22, 2005
KUALA LUMPUR
Greetings ZTHians (especially all rotary/wankel kaki’s!),

Firstly, just a quick introduction of my humble self. The name’s Edwin, involved a little bit in motorsports (drag racing) and a supplier for used engines and parts (mostly exporting to overseas).

I have been a major fan of rotary engines myself for years but never really had a chance to dwell in one as what we all know, the rotary market and resources are quite bad here in Malaysia.

So years passed and nothing much happened till one day; I had the best privileged of my entire life to spend a week and a half with the BEST ever rotary experts in the world in Sydney, Australia. They are the PAC PERFORMANCE, National ANDRA record holder for fastest PRO RWD car. 20b triple rotor@1250whp 6.96seconds 1/4 mile.

What happen was I supplied some rotary engines to them and then they invited me to come visit them in Sydney Australia which I did and it was the best time of my life. In the 1 ½ weeks I was with them I had hands on experience and training on rebuilding rotary engines, dynoing, tuning and drag racing! I had the privileged to assist them to complete their 6second MX6 drag car and a 800 horse power 7second RX3 drag car.

I also joined them in Willowbank, Australia where the Aussies have their once in a year largest drag race ever where Pac Performance smash their own record of 7.14seconds and setting a new unexpected record at 6.96s@196mph . Finally breaking the 6second barrier and I had the privilege to witness it! Have a look at some of the pictures below.

They have definitely change my mindset about rotary engines (that rotary engines are not good – cannot ‘tahan’) as they have raced their MX6 1250 horse power drag car with the same 20b engine 24 times and still counting and never had to rebuild it, only changing of oil! Also, some of their customer’s cars which are producing between 600whp to 700whp and running on Mickey Thompson tires are using their cars daily! Instead, they commented that piston cars are only good for towing rotary cars in the drag strip!!

Knowing that we Malaysians have poor resources to rotary related stuffs as they’ve been here to Malaysia themselves and was even at a Drag Battle in sepang which they found the rotary drag cars participating were very upsetting, then with them knowing my own interest in rotaries; they asked me the million dollar question, whether I would like to be their local dealer to cover the whole Asia region…………..

With a sad voice … I humbly declined ……………..

OF COURSE NOT! CRAZY AR? I was more than honored to accept the offer!!

So I would just like to kindly inform all rotary owners out there, we don’t have to live in the dark ages anymore (or in other words, under the coconut shell). Be assured that my aim is not to just make $$$ money, but what I REALLY want to do is to bring the rotary class to a status equivalent or HIGHER than the piston engines in Malaysia. In Australia and the USA, rotaries are the kings of the drag strips … I want to do that here in Malaysia too! ;)

Basically, what PAC PERFORMANCE can supply to us are engine rebuilding kits, plug and play performance products like intercoolers, radiators, turbo kits, etc. and plug and play racing engine packages. The best part about their products is that they are build ready to just PLONK! Into your car and you just DRIVE! For all rotary models, even old models like the RX2,3,4 Everything made easy. Also available are plug and play Microtech systems for all Rotary models which comes pre-tune and with the RBR software so that your air-conditioning system works fine.

Their racing engine packages comes COMPLETE with rebuild, ported and doweled with all new seals, custom turbo manifold, turbo, intercooler and all pipes in aluminium, microtech, blow off, aluminium radiator, upgraded injectors, 4 coil pack, gearbox, long-sub, drag racing rear axles(ford 9inch) …. EVERYTHING! Packages according to horsepower or estimated time on 1/4mile (9sec, 8sec, 7sec… I’m personally in the process of getting a 9sec drag engine package). All you need to do is just install it into your car! Or you can just op for just the engine only, up to you.

Important notice for racing engine packages!! Rotary engines are TOUGH! But they are sensitive beings (like our girlfriends and wives). They need special attention and treatment. Purchasing a racing engine package from Pac Perfomance is not a cash ‘n’ carry deal where you purchase the item and we don’t give a damn about what you are gonna do with it. WE CARE!! NOT YOU!! THE ENGINE!! Before purchasing a package, you have to agree and sign an agreement form that you will follow our DO’s and DON’T DO’s to your engine to ensure that you will REALLY look after your engine … because if you DON’T, we rather not have your money, you can keep it. The same rules & regulations in PAC PERFORMANCE Australia will be applied here.

I will not be doing the installations myself but have appointed qualified workshops to do the job (people who knows what they are doing) but all they will do is just to ‘install’ the stuffs into your car. One of them, some of you might already know is ‘Ah Choy’.

That is all I want to say for now, I will be preparing a catalogue of what is available & prices and post it up here, probably after CNY. In the meantime, interested people can visit the Pac Performance website at http://www.pacperformance.com.au/ . You can even email or call them to verify if whatever I have said is true and legitimate and not just bullshitting.

Just to realize if whether there would be good supports, can interested people just reply in this thread and also voice out your comments, thoughts, ideas, etc..

I am reachable at 012-5120441 or email [email protected] Email or call me for more details and information. We can even discuss on your next 9second rotary drag car :regular_smile:

I hope I have not said anything to offend anyone, my apologies if I did.

LONG LIVE WANKEL ENGINES!!!

fzavier

Banned
Dec 4, 2005
Hi there bros, need all your expert advise. I am looking forward to ordering some parts from the eBay located in US as they are not available locally. The cost of the parts are coming to USD 715 and will be delivered to my house address. What will the estimated tax imposed for this value here? Anyone knows, appreciate if you can advise. Many thanx bros.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The head gasket is located between the engine's cylinder head and block. When a spark ignites gasoline in the engine, the explosion creates pressure in the engine. The head gasket provides a seal that keeps that pressure contained within the engine's cylinder. The head gasket also provides a seal for internal engine water and oil passages.

If the engine is allowed to overheat, the cylinder head gasket may become damaged. Running the vehicle when its coolant is low or when there has been a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience