Exhaust System for Neo

Justa

Jul 21, 2013
Penang
Super Circuit or Power Zone? Which one is more preferable and why? Does it really make a difference getting the exhaust system from these shops or should I just get it done at local shops? :D

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
any good old chap will do you good.... well.... maybe some extremist will say no but generally they able to help you achieve what you desire ...

Feb 2, 2015
Johor Bahru
Hello guys. First post here. I'd like to ask how much would it normally costs to change the whole exhaust system from the extractor to the muffler. First ever mod so not really sure about the price. And would you guys suggest going for the branded shops or any shop also quality lebih kurang? Tq for any replies

Sent using Tapatalk

Oct 8, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
First of, you go beli powerzone (4-2-1) header first, ask them the complete with "nenas" one, budget below RM500. Then you pergi "kaki ekzos" puchong, ask them 2" piping set with 1 mid bullet + muffler. That will cost you another RM900. Ask them to use elbow / cut & joint for better flow.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's my submission for the Castrol Edge Experience: Nurburgring Contest. Hope you guys enjoy reading! Here goes:-

My Castrol Edge Experience

To be honest, I never thought I’d get this far. It all started when I was browsing around paultan.org (blatant plug not amounting to a bribe) after a late night session of NFS Shift - coincidentally, after an abysmal attempt at the Nordschleife track. As an avid reader of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience