evo owners - sharing bad experience

Shall I close this thread to avoid any further damage to all parties?

• yes...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One minute ask people not to post his thread.....

2nd minute ask people to post more....

What toking you?? I also confused or maybe you confused!!

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

chris,
aiseh man, i typing this in the wee hour when all sleeping ler....sure bit blur blur ma...don char me la.....anyway my meaning is to post more neutral & constructive posting..not flaming post coz i agreed with S9 to be fair ma....both sides got their stories....

maybe i was wrong to shoot u in previous posting....so sorry....but u already shoot back liao...

anyway i am cool if u think wanna shoot me but hope you calm down and enjoy the day...no point wasting bullet shooting each other anymore....let me solve it with CPG...save bullets for yr friend's spa arrangement la.
cheerz

Last edited:
Good Good Good... Let's do MLOC SPA TT eh... wait no more... vote for the date.... hehehe

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

chris,
aiseh man, i typing this in the wee hour when all sleeping ler....sure bit blur blur ma...don char me la.....anyway my meaning is to post more neutral & constructive posting..not flaming post coz i agreed with S9 to be fair ma....both sides got their stories....

maybe i was wrong to shoot u in previous posting....so sorry....but u already shoot back liao...

anyway i am cool if u think wanna shoot me but hope you calm down and enjoy the day...no point wasting bullet shooting each other anymore....let me solve it with CPG...save bullets for yr friend's spa arrangement la.
cheerz

Lau,

Aiyoh when my evo rosak time also kenot sleep. hahaha...My BMW gearbox problem time I even more kenot sleep. *But lucky its gearbox ECU only* Stil cost RM6500 :banghead:

I know how you feel bout your ride man. Its not like I never kena before with my evo and I believe same goes for many other car owners no matter what make it is. When kena car problem like this and it involves money, we all pusing kepala. Its not like we all millionaire. If Millionaire, rosak one, I buy new one. Old one give to my friends...lolz :stupid:

Just hope it gets fixed and sorted out fast so you can once again enjoy your ride.

Lets plan a date la...den all go together...can mandi and tok kok!

End of March ... drive up to BKK ...woo hoo .. mali mali ..:rofl:
I need to run-in my stock car ... after de-mod ..:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

chris,

cheerz

:itsme: yeah!! finally a Happier ending laa EZ ... if all willing to sit and discuss, i also think that a solution can be found ... it has to be effort from all .. not just from any 1 side ... Since 1 side has already made the good gesture to resolve this amicably .. i :wavey: and wish u all the best and that u get to enjoy yr ride like before ...

Bro I hav the same problem with the AYC. All 3 ACD lights on halfway while driving. But the sound came only after released the accelerator while cruising. My mech checked thru the ECU and it turned out that the pump failed to function properly. I drove my Evo only in the weekends so the mech said that I need to drive it more often or else more trouble will come. One after another. Maintaining an Evo is not cheap. I've used more than 50K for mods n maintenance. Thinking of giving up and selling it but cant do it cuz I like it too much. SIGH....... Getting a FD2R as replacement will definitely gimme less burden in maintaining a weekend car. Same as u, tired of sending the car to workshop on and on. Cheers bro.

its a great car indeed. missed it so much but have to let go, no time for it....been busy all the time. anyway since u "sayang" to let it go...keep it la, u spent so much on it. cheerz bro

for me just stick to one good workshop then you will be trouble free but make sure the tauke/foreman really really know how to fix car.

my car not newer evo or wut, jus converted evo xDD ...hope u guys can enlighten me with problems im having now..story is like this, i didnt start my car for a week so i did take my sweet time go n warm it up, firstly everything was running fine...until i turned off everything went up had my dinner ready to go out, when i was about to wait the engine light off first then only crank with proper step i always do..the engine light and turbo light still appearing and doesnt go off,so i didnt care much,i just crank it and see what happen..what came along is the engine cannot start but got cranking sound...so i tried to start second time and it works for second time!! From there i thought it was ok to drive, so i decide to drive out...but only manage reached me within 2km only...and everything shut down halfway when i was cruising at very slow speed..so i had to stopped beside but engine couldnt start anymore until i let it off for few mins times den try to crank again...it can start but with engine light is on, very low rpm when idle, around 2 to 3k like gonna die off like that...i checked my airflow socket, tb socket all well fitted...!! so only way is to adjust my throttle body to gain back 1k idling and drove back slowly to my mechanic place..usually my boost reading will stay at -0.6 at 1k rpm..but this time seems like weird, after my adjustment the reading will show -0.4 !! ...now problem is still under troubleshooting.... anyone face this problem before?? pls help...thanks

Dear frens.....
lastly, i get my dream car....e9..hehehh..but need some advice on the modification and technical question on below list...hope somebody that really have a good experience, otai2 out there will share an experience to me:

1. Normally for Evos car, where can i get the experience mechanics if i stay at shah alam??
For the engine servicing- Recommended workshop. TQ

2. Plan to install the accessory for upgraded: to install boost controller+ defi meter+ BOV for better performance. Got suggestion from my friend -mechanic, that if i want to install boos controller, better upgrade the computer box, add the E-manage ultimate + Vmanage, then install the boost controller. and also can change the BOV to other, then can be set up for more powerfull performance.....is it rite or no need to install the E-manage if want to install the boost controiller..????Any experience guy on the E-manage performance???

3. What is recommended strut bar for E9????I already alsk for ultra racing, but didnt have complete set for E9, (frnder side dont have). Any others brands that very good for strutbar????

4. Is i better if now i have the original stock of E9, planning to change normal hose with silicon hose, is it very good to use silicon, or the original standart one???

5. What is the normal E9 boost????is it 1,0 or 1.5????cause my car some time it will go to 1.4, so i worried if my car overboost..???is it ok if goes to 1.4????

thank you very much all frens.....just get my e9..please give me some advice..hehehhehe..
anyway..thank you very very much.....

sarawak,

Congratulations...

Just a friendly advice as a E owner.
1. Try to cantact Adam E8MR coz he's in S.Alam or you could go to Sunway.
Or else, find evokit.

2. Basically change all the wear & tear (rubber & such) also fluids.
From here you might know your car condition.
Planning to upgrade the power all the sudden? Depends...
Suggestion on ECU, just go for Haltech Plug & Play, Motec or HKS F-Con (total stand alone ECU). It will be good if you want to be monster.
For me, E-manage have limited function on Evo. But it all depend what u are seeking?

3. All the bar inside your car already good.

4. Above all all I want to share.... Patient before you mod.

bro sarawak...

u can look for CS Auto Evo Garage... few Evo's bro from ZTH also patron there..
Call the garage owner 016-219 6028 Joe or drift devil ^^

hehehe.......... satisfaction guaranteed.. All kind of Mitsu or Tebo cars but say no to Inspira :banghead:

aiyo,
i was thinking of modding the inspira to exhaust bigger than yr head, rims bigger than lorries, turbo bigger than a gas tank, suspension harder than rock and can outrun an aeroplane...yr workshop can do ah....heard yr mechanic, aeroplane also can repair wor...

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

joking la bro...don be mad ok!
hahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom