evo owner,pls come in

satriamerah,

Sounds interesting...any pics...any more info on it?

Yeah, v got a member selling off his E7 too... White in color with bodykit!!! Located in KL!!! If interested, pls PM me for de contact no.! U guyz can speak direct to de owner!!!

:_:
Evos Rock!!!

Yeah man, v hv a member selling off his E7 too! White color with bodykit!!! If anyone interested can PM me for his contact no.! U guyz can talk directly to de owner for it!!! Car located in KL!!! Car really well taken care of, view to believe!!! Hahaha...

:_: Evos Rock!!

wow...I'm looking for e8 or e8mr if possible...

is there any difference between the 5 speed and 6 speed tranny? any e8mr owners here?

Replay said:
Wow? the price of e7 now i tot its normally around 150k? did you do any mods to ur e7?
No mod.. only 18" works wheel yokohama advanve nouva tyre , and a a few gadget inside the car ( 3 unit of defi meter ) and RSM .... thats all ... interested ...

satriamerah,

Yours is a e7 or e7 GTA? which year manufacturer and mileage no. ??

e7 . 2001 mileage 109000KM ...

Does anyone know where can i get this tyre .... 235X40XR18 for a very reasonable and good price my evo....

mynnDAWG said:
i can get...235/45/17 Advan Neova..Rm620 a piece
mine is 235/40/18 maa.... i think it should be more than that but does anyone here know the kedai papan Kelang telephone number ....

Top Bottom