evo engine with auto transmission possible????

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hi im in a dillema here to what engine to transplant into my putra
i am looking to drive an automatic because well i hate being stuck in traffic jams with a manual car
and i was looking to go for an engine in the 4g63t category and so far ppl have suggested going for an rvr engine and well based on what i know rvr is weaker version if the evo engine
hence i would love to know if i can transplant an evo engine while still using auto transmission
i could really use the help of all the car gurus here in zth
please enlighten me

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hey hks and mistaken identity
how much would it rougly cost to get a halfcut for the evo wit auto

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
HEY JIN
as i am drining a putra i have very limited options for a halfcut rite now and i have narrowed it down to evo 3 or vr4
but most ppl are backi9ng me to take the evo 3 coz i am planning on runnning it stock for quite a while
what kind of auto gearbox would i need to get to cope wit the evo 3 power??
and what do u reckon the price would be for a complete halfcut for an evo 3 at the moment
i am having difficulity locationg the complete halfcut at the moment maybe u could recommend me a few reliable and reasonably priced halfcut dealers here in kl :rolleyes:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

good day guys,im using B16B engine i wanna change those standard extractor and i saw several custom made/brand selling in mudah.com.my but i dunno which one to choose.im prefer those custom made than those from "kedai potong" coz is too costly,its just for my daily use..4-2-1 is my choice.does anyone can suggest me which brand,few brand around and i dunno which one is better.thank for the help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience