Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!

11) Lure lil' piggy2 to a back alley
12) Tie lil' piggy2 up
13) Fire up the barbie
14) lil' piggy2 is toast :P

Wah... Goober fruit... if I am going down as a bbq... i am taking you down with me... muahahahaha... u gonna be that fruit in my mouth when served... muahahaha

oi piggy: apparently, the centre triangular car park in Aman suria is opened on friday nites FULLY PAID AND SPONSORED by Nasi Kandar Sedap. that's why u dont see the car park opening on any other nites. So, pandai pandai la.. go makan at NKS... ehehhee

wei u guys.......the mamak is halal la......no piggy2 allowed.......muahahaha....

brian......no wonder always see u dun need to pay for the drinks....hahahaha

Wei Bryan.... I go Sedap makan wat... hahahaha.... I jump around btween Sedap and Kayu mar... hahahaha.... hehehehe... yeah... and I am also deemed unhalal by them lar... so cannot go there also... later kena panggang become Bah Kut Teh....

TT tomorrow , same time (10pm) same place (Aman Suria) anyone?

Kayu or Sedap... you suka.

hmm..can enter in his car then and easily score a win in his class too...
Come-on Party let's go Barbie...hehe

Anybody keen to have a TT this Friday? Meet at Shell, TTDI 10pm.
Discuss about possibility of a Deepa Drive next Thu and witness Soff chow down another monster

1. midship

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss about possibility of a Deepa Drive next Thu and witness Soff chow down another monster

1. midship
2. yes I wanna play play a monster - Soff (Lil Piggy, forget about the chick there is thread dedicated to you under MR2 vs M3 from a Mr)

1. midship
2. soff (yes I wanna play play a monster)
3. monster (for soff to play play with)

Anybody keen to have a TT this Friday (2 Nov) Meet at Shell, TTDI 10pm.

1. midship

No takers?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

icon1.gif
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Anybody keen to have a TT this Friday (2 Nov) Meet at Shell, TTDI 10pm.

1. midship
4. mrmic2 (who'sthe monsta? hehe)

Top Bottom