~Motor Insurance Corner~ Anything & Everything About It !

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
This is the place where you can....

Ask questions about motor insurance...

Relate your bad experiences with the motor insurance party...

Share good deals motor insurance company offered...

Solve your motor insurance woes....

Claims know how....

Bad workshops etc....

And all stories related to it! :vroam::deal::dito::thrasher:

:idea: :biggrin: :banghead::thefinger::smokin::dontknow::playingball::congrats::stoned::puke::top:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
my insurance company etiqa takaful does not wanna cover my kancil 660 99
under comprehensive coverage, they told me to take 3rd party.....wtf....
Mine insist comprehensive woh? So my 21 years old car minimum have to cover RM10k and some more must seek top management approval before cover....:banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
mine pulak need to insure rm12k then only able to cover under comprehensive, but my car is only worth rm5k or less....
i wanna ensure rm4k but they decline, only can proceed with 3rd party & the best part i cant do it online...gotta walk into their branch..
damn!!...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
mine pulak need to insure rm12k then only able to cover under comprehensive, but my car is only worth rm5k or less....
i wanna ensure rm4k but they decline, only can proceed with 3rd party & the best part i cant do it online...gotta walk into their branch..
damn!!...
Yup, kena hold by them already.....:banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
my 18years old car also got some issue with that....

some need minimum 10k insured value...

some need 8k

previously manage to get sum value with just 7k......but hard to claim....demmm.....

this year we'll see if got better option....

car only 6k value :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So, best not waste money in getting car insurance? :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
still must have lorrr.... i didn't dare not having insuranse n roadtax...so many daredevil on the road...not our fault also kena bang..how?

worse if 3rd party then anything we kenot claim...especially for hit n run barbarian....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
they asked me go find gomen insurance. nobody wants to insure my wife.
Take your wife for a heart transplant, beauty centre and also take her to get some clothes, surely the price will shoot up, and there will be demand for your wife with a price. :smile:

Can't get insured but at least you get to sell her at higher price :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Take your wife for a heart transplant, beauty centre and also take her to get some clothes, surely the price will shoot up, and there will be demand for your wife with a price. :smile:

Can't get insured but at least you get to sell her at higher price :biggrin:
Nope, cannot because Insurance will ask what make, model and year and they access the price accordingly. My VR market value can sell at RM20k, without transplant value maybe around RM6k only, so Insurance mentioned comprehensive cover minimum is RM10k....:banghead:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
i think this is due to the new regulation imposed and set up by Bank Negara Malaysia
be it conventional or takaful coverage, those oldies cars now need to submit a higher loading in order to receive a comprehensive coverage..
the demand by the insurance and takaful industry led by the underwriters do contribute to this issue
and indirectly trigger a slow phase on diminishing the old cars lurking around the street of Malaysia
they did try to implement the same treatment applied in Jap or Singapore rite?
those cars with >5 years either been scrapped or you pay a higher insurance/takaful coverage.. ; )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi zth members;

Please becareful when you park your car at Warta Bangi. My sister-in-law kelisa car just been broke-in today around 7pm-7.30pm.Please did not left any laptop bag inside your car.F**k, now they target around Bangi area...:angry_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience