Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!

Hi Guys

Intro Myself.. Not sure this is the proper way/thread for intro.. soli ar..

Chan here.. previously login as ckchan526 or mayb kampungboy but lost my password.. red AW11 bought last year from penang.. rebuilting it : )

Talked to Raymond KL and JB, Mickey and Dennis, etc b4... nice guys..

keep in touch... can b reached at 0167471728 or +6597638510 (singapore line)..

Welcome Kampungboy... :-) when your car is done make a trip down to KL for any of our events

iexit, thx.. sure.. got to logout now.. hardly got chance to online.. pls sms/pm me if got any activities..

btw, now looking for aw11 spare parts/body parts/kit to use now or in the future.. do pm/sms me if there is any.. thx. take care...

Raymond KL has got spare just go to his HS to get them and he will send you the bill. hahaha...

Anybody in JB wanna yamcha this weekend????

Meister ?? Taeivon ???

Anyone interested for a TT session this friday the 13th......put un ur scary costume........ and discuss how to beat the other smaller MR car in GRA......hehehehe

I will be at Bukit Tinggi unfortunately not touge-ing there with my MR :(.

pre-gra.........no kua.....waste of time....muahahaha......just drop by yskhong tomoro enuf d.....

So what's the latest within the MR2 community? Me out of touch already. :P

Seriously shouldn't we should have a MR club emblem or logo of our own? We can custom make it though

Where have you been MK84? Developing your new ride? So you bought up everything at the NISMO boutique yet?

BenY: We do have logo that has evolved a couple of times already

Last edited:
What new ride? Hehehe more like getting the old ride back on form.

Seriously shouldn't we should have a MR club emblem or logo of our own? We can custom make it though

the earlier MR2 had theirs (international & local), i've also created for the MR-S. both tee shirts & club shirts were produced in limited numbers as we wanted to eliminate the mistakes of the previous MR2 club of having to have overhangs of too many T-shirts & non committal of buyers.

yes we also have a MR2/MR-S club banner. probably needs to update thats all.

btw, benY we seen you post BUT never meet YOU!!! oooi. join us this friday la friend.:biggrin:

TT tomorrow 27th 10pm onwards

1. midship
2. newbie LAI
3. newbie YEW
4. newbie Alvin
5. oldie mickey
6. oldie chris
7. oldie han

:rofl: :rofl:

Top Bottom