Estremo Oil

Tried their mineral oil 10w-40 on my 1.5 wira before. Neither good nor bad. Just felt like normal

The name sounded super. but as mentioned by cvkit17, the oil is just so so.

For me, I'll just stick to what works and proven. Even the name of the oil is HelloKitty Engine oil. :itsme:

A lot of unknown branded oils in the market and also, a lot of fake branded ones like HKS. So becareful when you buy and ensure the source is genuine. I use Mobil1 all the time, works fine for me and no complaints so far.

I seldom buy my engine oil from sparepart shop....as many imitation comes from there....
Of course, not all sparepart shops sell imitation.

Just be careful with the engine oil. Dont be tempted with too-good-to-be-true engine oil with so many claims...

No point saving a couple of bucks but engine being damaged.

Tried their mineral oil 10w-40 on my 1.5 wira before. Neither good nor bad. Just felt like normal

oic. btw, you try mineral oil, even others brand also the same. mineral oil is normal oil only.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

A lot of unknown branded oils in the market and also, a lot of fake branded ones like HKS. So becareful when you buy and ensure the source is genuine. I use Mobil1 all the time, works fine for me and no complaints so far.

i think this is not fake brand, cause can't get it at sparepart shop, only will sell on workshop, some like AmsOil also just sell on workshop.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I seldom buy my engine oil from sparepart shop....as many imitation comes from there....

Just be careful with the engine oil. Dont be tempted with too-good-to-be-true engine oil with so many claims...

this brand can't get on sparepart shop. only workshop have sell. and the price is not cheap.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

The name sounded super. but as mentioned by cvkit17, the oil is just so so.

For me, I'll just stick to what works and proven. Even the name of the oil is HelloKitty Engine oil. :itsme:

i have search on website, you can search and see how is it.

Buy not so well known sure no imitation, but then will be afraid of that oil itself.....hahhahha:biggrin:

Top Bottom