• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Another Enzo bites the dust!

what a way to promo the movie redline, actor eddie griffin managed to understeer the Enzo into a wall while practicing for a charity event. The Enzo is a total loss.

http://cbs2.com/video/[email protected]

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
actor eddie griffin

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
it;s weird how the enzo understeered... it should have traction control... to eliminate both under and over steer... i presume he must have turned it off... what a waste to such a nice car..

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Ouch. I twitched during impact. Painful sight indeed

"Undercover Brother's good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can't drive," said Griffin, referring to one of his past films, afterwards. :_:

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
oohhhhhhhh damn...anothher enzo out..i think eventually out of 399 they will be only 300 left....sad to say but it seems like its abt to be a fact soon !!!

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
:Not_Impressed: after watching the clip again and again...i realise that i too have encounter this weird understeer problem... while driving a lotus elise in a huge carpark.. trying to drift... was at a constant speed.. and fresh cold tires... accelerate and turn.. but the car still move forwards... so i think gotto blame the driver...:Not_Impressed:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
blame the stick (americans cant drive stick) no wait, enzo uses paddles too.

oh well, expectations. there are lots of people who would not be perfect drivers too as not all jones are "drivers" anyway.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i wonder when JPchin wanna reduce the count of enzo in the world...hmmmm...
JK!

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Lol its not that hard to lose control of a Ferrari. Most people tend to crash because they think Ferraris are immune to "buang syndrome". Haha!

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi guys IM a newbie in this stuff ,I need help frm all d sifu out dr bout upgrading ECU 4 my standard 1.8 putra engine!Does it make any different dn standard 1?Wats D DIFFERENTS?acc 2 brand if can !10q
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience