koolspyda

May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Another Enzo bites the dust!

what a way to promo the movie redline, actor eddie griffin managed to understeer the Enzo into a wall while practicing for a charity event. The Enzo is a total loss.

http://cbs2.com/video/[email protected]

koolspyda

May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
actor eddie griffin

mafia_boyz

Dec 9, 2004
it;s weird how the enzo understeered... it should have traction control... to eliminate both under and over steer... i presume he must have turned it off... what a waste to such a nice car..

- J f D -

Jul 10, 2004
Ouch. I twitched during impact. Painful sight indeed

"Undercover Brother's good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can't drive," said Griffin, referring to one of his past films, afterwards. :_:

ravingill

May 29, 2006
oohhhhhhhh damn...anothher enzo out..i think eventually out of 399 they will be only 300 left....sad to say but it seems like its abt to be a fact soon !!!

mafia_boyz

Dec 9, 2004
:Not_Impressed: after watching the clip again and again...i realise that i too have encounter this weird understeer problem... while driving a lotus elise in a huge carpark.. trying to drift... was at a constant speed.. and fresh cold tires... accelerate and turn.. but the car still move forwards... so i think gotto blame the driver...:Not_Impressed:

koolspyda

May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
blame the stick (americans cant drive stick) no wait, enzo uses paddles too.

oh well, expectations. there are lots of people who would not be perfect drivers too as not all jones are "drivers" anyway.

simonchangwaimun

Nov 21, 2003
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i wonder when JPchin wanna reduce the count of enzo in the world...hmmmm...
JK!

HanJackaL

Dec 8, 2004
Lol its not that hard to lose control of a Ferrari. Most people tend to crash because they think Ferraris are immune to "buang syndrome". Haha!

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi guys IM a newbie in this stuff ,I need help frm all d sifu out dr bout upgrading ECU 4 my standard 1.8 putra engine!Does it make any different dn standard 1?Wats D DIFFERENTS?acc 2 brand if can !10q